34

"Yes, young comrade, do you know our deputy director?" The young man said in surprise.

  Cheng Zhou suddenly realized that it was because of this little thing of the saleswoman that Brother Qian was unable to take Sister Song home in person.

  "It doesn't count as acquaintance, right?" Cheng Zhou didn't plan to say more about saving people, "so your deputy director got angry and fired that saleswoman who looked down on people?"

  The young man nodded, "Isn't it? That's why I was temporarily transferred to the counter here, just waiting to recruit new people to fill this position."

  Hearing this, Cheng Zhou turned his head and looked at Huo Yueze, patted his arm in excitement, and said to the young man, "Comrade, then it's alright, let's go first."

  Turning around, he pulled Huo Yueze out of the department store in a hurry.

  Walking to the cul-de-sac recessed in the middle of the alley, Cheng Zhou whispered to him about his little abacus, "Do you think I can fill the gap in this job?"

  It's not bad to be a salesperson in a department store. You don't need to be exposed to the sun and the wind. The work is easy and not tiring, and the salary should be quite good.

  Huo Yueze expressed his approval of his idea, and said, "I will accompany you to the hospital to see Sister Song in the afternoon. They should still be in the hospital. We can ask her about this work at that time."

  "Okay, let's go, let's go back and make lunch together."

  Before he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou suddenly stopped, "Should we still buy rice and noodles? I just brought some sweet potatoes and a small bag of cornmeal, not even a single millet or soybean oil. I can't even cook porridge. There is no oil in the pancakes."

  Huo Yueze heard him say so carefully, and his heart became softer and softer, "Don't worry, I'll take you to a place in a while, there's everything there."

  In order to cope with the famine for the next three years, he specially stocked up a lot of food in several places, and he just took out enough food to eat for a while.

  "What kind of food is there? Where is that?" Cheng Zhou was full of curiosity.

  Huo Yueze deliberately sold him off, "You will know when the time comes, but let's go home first. I have to put down the things in the back basket first, otherwise there will be nowhere to put food."

  Seeing that there were so many things in the basket, Cheng Zhou hurriedly reached out to help hold the basket, "Is this heavy on your back? You put it down first, and I'll pick something to hold in my arms, so it's lighter."

  "It's not heavy." Huo Yueze took his hand and gestured to hug him for a kiss. He heard a very low sound for a moment, and looked up at the exit of the alley cautiously.

  Seeing this, Cheng Zhou took the initiative to tiptoe up to kiss his cheek, and then said aloud, "Don't worry, a broken stone fell from the top of the wall, and no one came here, except for two people in the alley around the corner. There's no one else around, I've been watching."

  As soon as he came to this dead end, he dissipated his mental energy, always paying attention to the movements around him.

  Huo Yueze's pupils flickered, and he didn't ask him how he knew it. He just squeezed his chin and kissed it, his lips and teeth intertwined intimately, greedily grabbing the breath that belonged to him.

  This snack in his arms, in addition to the space ability, 80% also has mental power, otherwise why is it so powerful? To be able to know the surroundings like the back of the hand, apart from the high-tech he can think of, only mental power can do it.