75

Saturday is Jiang Lili's wedding day.

Cheng Zhou followed closely behind Wan Hongfeng to join in the fun, his curious eyes flicked around.

Jiang Lili rarely wore a red floral shirt with big red flowers on her chest, and two bright red ribbons were tied to her braids. She was smiling all over her face. Her partner was tall and big, with big red flowers It makes people a little silly, but smiles happier than Jiang Lili.

At this point in time, there were quite a lot of people around the bride and groom, and Wan Hongfeng was not in a hurry to move over. After offering a gift of 20 cents, she pulled Cheng Zhou back, "Let's go, let's take advantage of the fact that everyone is outside now." , let's go and see their wedding room first!"

Double Happiness stickers were pasted on the wall facing the door of the new house, Double Happiness stickers were posted on the windows and the new wooden boxes on the ground, and the pillows and quilts were also covered in red, creating a joyous atmosphere.

Wan Hongfeng touched the quilt and sighed: "This quilt is probably old cotton from previous years. Lili has not caught up with the good times, and this year's food is almost not enough. How can I have so much spare money to buy new quilts?" what?"

So I can only replace the old quilt with a new bright red quilt cover, and I will do it for the time being...

Cheng Zhou didn't understand these details, so he didn't dare to talk nonsense, and followed the principle that silence is golden.

After a while, Wan Hongfeng frowned again and said, "It's said that every three turns, why didn't you see a new sewing machine?"

Three turns and one sound, also known as the four major pieces, are radios, bicycles, sewing machines and watches.

Before Wan Hongfeng and Cheng Zhou walked into the new house, they saw a 70% new bicycle at the door. Unfortunately, they looked around the room carefully and only saw a half-new bicycle on the chest of drawers. old radio.

"It's a pity that there is no sewing machine. It will be inconvenient to make clothes in the future." After Wan Hongfeng said, she touched the radio enviously.

Seeing this, Cheng Zhou said with a smile: "When you get married, I will definitely ask Cui Jiaqi to put together three turns and one sound for you, especially this radio."

Wan Hongfeng smiled shyly, seeing other onlookers rushing into the new house, she hurriedly gave Cheng Zhou a wink, and the two took the opportunity to slip out.

"I'm going to grab two pieces of wedding candy, do you want it?" Wan Hongfeng smiled.

Cheng Zhou nodded, even if he doesn't like to eat that kind of loose candy made of saccharin, he must eat a wedding candy!

Jiang Lili finally got some free time, walked over and said, "How is it? Is my new house not bad?"

Cheng Zhou hurriedly gave her the gift he had prepared, and went along with Wan Hongfeng to blow rainbow farts.

Before leaving, Cheng Zhou hesitated and said, "Sister Lili, can you let me have a look at your marriage certificate?"

"Of course I can, just wait a moment, I'll get it for you." Jiang Lili brought it to him readily.

The marriage certificate of this era is really full of the atmosphere of the age. The three large characters of the marriage certificate are printed with double red happiness, and the surroundings are covered with golden ears of wheat. Touched and touched.

Wan Hongfeng knew what Cheng Zhou was envious of, so she pursed her lips and hesitated to speak, but finally couldn't stand it anymore, and pushed him away from the wedding scene quickly.