51

Huo Yuedong awkwardly changed the subject and said, "Yue Ze, you just bought a bicycle, do you have any money left? If the money is not enough, I'll give you—"

  "No, I'm not short of money." Huo Yueze asked him directly, "Is the salary you saved enough to buy a small yard?"

  Huo Yuedong subconsciously retorted: "Why not enough? I have saved at least 600 yuan, and a small yard can definitely afford it."

  He glanced back at his daughter-in-law, "You can help me when you look back. Find a suitable yard near you to buy it. This block is also close to the Public Security Bureau, and the surrounding security is also very good."

  Fang Xiaoting smiled, snuggled beside him and said softly: "I also saved some money in my hand, let's buy a small yard together, it doesn't need to be too big, it's about the same as Yue Ze's."

  She really thinks that the teachers' family home is not suitable for continuing to live. If nothing else, the newly moved factory workers get together to play cards every night. She felt a little awkward.

  Huo Yueze agreed: "Since you also want to buy a yard, I will help you find it when I have time."

  The little brat ran over, pestering Cheng Zhou, eagerly saying that he wanted to eat preserved fruit, Cheng Zhou could only rely on him and drag the little man into the house.

  Shumen Shulu took out two pieces of preserved fruit from the wooden box and handed it to him, "Mingyu, sit on the small round stool and eat the preserved fruit. Uncle will cook for you, okay?"

  The little brat got the preserved fruit and nodded impatiently, "Okay."

  Huo Yuedong was surprised, "Is this little boy the one you have to add to your household registration book? Does he live with you temporarily?"

  Otherwise, why are you so familiar with it?

  Huo Yueze shook his head and said to him earnestly, word by word, "Brother, Zhouzhou and I will always live together, just like you and sister-in-law."

  Hearing this, Cheng Zhou, who walked to the door, was dizzy and froze in place, feeling a little uneasy for a moment, and clasped his hands tightly subconsciously.

  Huo Yuedong raised his eyes in shock, "Yue Ze, what do you mean? Isn't he, he's not a boy?"

  Huo Yueze affirmed: "Brother, as you think, I don't expect you to accept Zhouzhou now-"

  Before he finished speaking, Huo Yuedong raised his hand and wanted to punch him, "Did you take the wrong medicine? What are you making a fool of?"

  Fang Xiaoting hurriedly stopped him, "Yuedong, calm down, don't be in a hurry, speak well."

  "Tingting, get out of the way." Huo Yuedong said angrily, "You also heard what he said. Is this a joke?"

  Huo Yueze smiled indifferently, "Sister-in-law, if you let him go, he can't hit me."

  Cheng Zhou walked over nervously, stood behind him and whispered, "Huo Yueze."

  He didn't know what to say for a while, his forehead was against his back, and he reached out and hugged Huo Yueze's waist firmly, as if he would not let go.

  "Zhouzhou, go into the room obediently," Huo Yueze turned around and kissed his cheek without hesitation, and said, "Don't worry, my elder brother's skills can't hurt me at all."

  Huo Yuedong was even more angry. In front of him, how dare these two be so close?

  He pulled Huo Yueze and hit him, not caring whether he would hurt Cheng Zhou next to him.