90

The old master stopped his work, picked up the extra coils and wrapped them around his fingers, looked towards Cheng Zhou, and said in a kind voice, "Comrade, are you making clothes?"

"Ah, yes, yes, I want to make clothes, but I have never been to a tailor shop. How do you charge for making clothes here?" Cheng Zhou came back to his senses and nodded excitedly.

This old craftsman's handicraft is very powerful at first glance, and it happens that he wants to change into the clothes here.

The master chef smiled and introduced in detail: "If you provide the fabric yourself and let us make a garment, it will cost about one yuan. How long will it take to make it?"

"What if we use the fabrics from the shop?" Cheng Zhou noticed that there were also pieces of fabrics of different colors hanging on the back wall.

"Little comrade, if you want to make yourself a suit of clothes, such as long sleeves and trousers, it will cost at least three yuan, and the fabric ticket will be calculated separately." The old master Xu Xu said.

"I want to make two sets of clothes first, and the approximate style can be made according to what I'm wearing, is that okay?"

The price of making clothes is acceptable, and this old craftsman's craftsmanship should be very good, so Cheng Zhou decided to make clothes here.

Hearing this, the old master looked at Cheng Zhou's clothes up and down, and Cheng Zhou also cooperated with him and turned around to let him see the clothes. They were all very ordinary styles, but the details of the tailoring were still a little different from the clothes of this era. , There is an indescribable sense of luxury.

"Yes, the cutting of this style is not complicated, and it's quite simple to make." The old master stood up and led Cheng Zhou to the counter at the back. "What color fabric do you want to choose?"

"This navy blue one, and black one." Cheng Zhou carefully touched the fabrics one by one, and couldn't help but want to choose other colors to make a few more, but in order to be low-key and inconspicuous, he could only make these two for the time being. pieces.

"Okay, follow me here." The old master wrote him a small note, only charged a deposit of one yuan, and then took a measuring tape to measure the size of the boat.

Cheng Zhou stood where he was, stretched out his arms for him to measure, and asked curiously, "Master, how long will it take for the clothes to be ready?"

"I can pick it up at noon the day after tomorrow. Remember to bring the voucher to pick it up." The master carefully measured it, put away the tape measure and recorded the size in a small book.

"Hey, okay, I'll pick it up the day after tomorrow." Cheng Zhou frowned, happily put away the receipt and left the tailor shop, looked at the sky outside, and hurried back to the small yard.

Take out all the sweet potatoes, cornmeal and pickles in the space button in advance, pile them in the basket on the ground, and then spread the cotton cloth I bought before on the clean bed frame, but unfortunately I haven't bought a soft mattress. Night can only deal with it like this.

Sitting in front of the table, Cheng Zhou took out a large bowl full of steaming noodles with scallion oil. It was full of color, fragrance and taste, and looked very appetizing.

A special kind of animal bone powder is added to the brown noodles. The special energy contained in it is a great tonic for ordinary people here, but it is a pity that it is an ordinary noodle for Cheng Zhou who has spiritual strength. .

He quickly picked up the silver fork and started to eat, his mouth was covered with oily light as expected.

But at the end of the meal, Cheng Zhou paused, and didn't continue to finish eating. After closing the lid of the lunch box tightly again, he stuffed it back into the space button.