14

Ge Cuihua said worriedly: "I don't worry if you go alone."

  "And your luggage, is it heavy? Since it's stored in the town, take it back as soon as possible."

  "Tomorrow, you and Wanshun will go to town first to help you get your luggage back. As for renting a house in the county seat, I'm not in a hurry for the time being. When Wanshun has time next time, let him accompany you."

  Wang Wanshun echoed: "Okay, then tomorrow morning, I will accompany Xiaozhou to get the luggage back."

  How can Cheng Zhou have any luggage to pick up? Most of the clothes and shoes he put in the space buttons are shameful and must not be taken out.

  "Cousin, you don't need to accompany me. I don't have much luggage. I only have one package, which was deposited at the home of a public security comrade I know."

  "I plan to go directly to the county town with my luggage. When I get there, I will stay at my friend's house for a few nights, and then find out where to rent an apartment with him. It is estimated that it will take a week before I can come back." Cheng Zhou said bluntly.

  He had to solve the hidden danger of luggage as soon as possible, and he really asked his cousin to accompany him to pick it up.

  When he got to the county seat, he took out the rabbits and pheasants in the space to exchange for money tickets, then went to the hostel for a few nights, and then slowly found a suitable house to rent.

  Ge Cuihua said unhappily, "Why do you have to be in such a hurry? Also, why do you have friends in the county town? Is he reliable?"

  "Auntie, he is also from Kyoto, and we have known each other since childhood. Later, his family moved out. I also came to look for relatives before, and I met him in the county town by accident. He helped me a lot, even depositing The public security comrade in the luggage was introduced to me by him." Cheng Zhou made up his words.

  "That's good, friends I have known since childhood, at least know the bottom line."

  Ge Cuihua didn't stop him anymore, little bastard, he had a lot of ideas in his mind, he had already made a plan, just waiting to talk to them.

  "Your friend is very good, even the public security comrades in the town know it." Wang Wanshun interjected.

  "Yeah, he's really good."

  Cheng Zhou laughed, he's a great ghost, there's no such person at all, he just made it up.

  Hearing this, Ge Xiufang made a small calculation in her heart, "Is there a way for that friend of yours to help you when it comes to finding a job?"

  "Cousin-in-law, I'm not sure about this, but if he has a way, he will definitely help me."

  Thinking about the food, Cheng Zhou added: "Auntie, I shouldn't find a job so quickly, and there is not much money and tickets left in the package. I want to borrow some food from home, and I don't need too much. It takes a week. Food is enough."

  The food in the space button should be eaten a little less. Some scarce ingredients cannot be found in this time and space. Cheng Zhou is reluctant to eat it all at once.

  After he exchanged the wild objects in the space buttons for money and tickets, he would buy other things for Aunt Ge's house and return them.

  Ge Cuihua said with a rope: "What do you say to borrow, and the aunt will directly put the rations in the back basket for you."