87

Ge Cuihua's methods are much more powerful than Cui Jiaqi's, and she followed him closely, and Cui Jiaqi's mouth slipped in a few small words.

Cui Jiaqi had no choice but to admit defeat, and brought Ge Cuihua and Wang Wanshun to the small courtyard. Unfortunately, this bastard did not dare to say that he was tricked by someone, and slipped away quickly, for fear that he would be beaten if he was too late.

After entering this small courtyard, Ge Cuihua was unwilling to look around at the obvious traces of life, holding on to a faint hope, trying to drag Cheng Zhou back to the right path...

Hearing this, Cheng Zhou squeezed Ge Cuihua's hand, choked up and said, "Auntie, I lied to you, I—"

Ge Cuihua didn't want to hear him say this, so she said with deep meaning: "I know, I understand what you want to say, don't mention this matter again, and you are not allowed to mention it again in the future, your identity is aboveboard, no one will doubt it, understand? "

Wang Wanshun was shocked when he heard these words: "Mom, what are you talking about?"

Is there any doubt about Cheng Zhou's identity?

"Shut up," Ge Cuihua didn't care to comfort Cheng Zhou, "Wan Shun, listen, when we get back to the village, shut your mouth tightly and don't talk nonsense with your father!"

Ge Cuihua seldom speaks in such a harsh tone.

Wang Wanshun looked at Cheng Zhou, who was teary-eyed, and agreed after a moment of thought: "Mother, don't worry, I won't talk nonsense."

Regarding Cheng Zhou's identity, he will check it out after he returns to Wang's Village.

Ge Cuihua then lowered her head and said to Cheng Zhou: "Xiaozhou, don't be afraid that your identity will be revealed, we are still the same as before, only one thing, you must follow me back to Wangjiacun."

She absolutely does not allow Cheng Zhou to stay in Chang'an City and continue to go astray!

Cheng Zhou didn't care about Aunt Ge's last words, and burst into tears with joy, "Auntie, don't you blame me for lying to you?"

Ge Cuihua shook her head, "Auntie doesn't blame you, I don't want to know what you used to do, good boy, you go back with me, you are still young, it's okay to go the wrong way for a while, Auntie will take you home... ..."

Wang Wanshun became more and more confused.

What the hell are you talking about? What's the wrong way to covet freshness?

After listening to Ge Cuihua's words, Cheng Zhou hurriedly shook his head and said, "I don't want to go back, Auntie, I really enjoy my life here."

Huo Yueze also squatted down, hugged Cheng Zhou tightly into his arms, wiped away the tears on his cheeks and said, "Ms. Ge, I won't let you take Zhou Zhou back."

Wang Wanshun opened his eyes wide, "You, you are..."

Ge Cuihua was a little annoyed by Cheng Zhou's stubbornness, she turned her head and said, "Shut up, it's none of your business here, you go out, I'll talk to the two of them alone."

Wang Wanshun: "..."

Wang Wanshun had to suppress the curiosity in his heart, and walked out of the room in despair.

Before Ge Cuihua could speak, Cheng Zhou laughed first and said, "Auntie, wait, I'll show you my little baby."

Ge Cuihua: "!"

After Cheng Zhou finished speaking, he hurried into the bedroom and took out the little glutinous rice balls in the cradle.

Huo Yueze stretched out his hand, "Zhouzhou, let me hug you."