106

Cheng Zhou looked distressed.

Among the three little kids, the one he loves the most is not Tie Dan and Xiao Ya, but this ghostly, coquettish, and greedy big head.

There is no other reason, every time he sees Datou's appearance at certain times, it always reminds him of the memory of being greedy for delicious food when he was a child, and trying his best to please the dean's mother for snacks.

Although some bad days have passed, what remains in the bottom of my heart is the regret and sadness that can never be filled.

So when he left the orphanage, he would never treat himself badly in terms of eating and drinking. If he encountered an extremely expensive food that he wanted to try, Cheng Zhou would rather spend three months of living expenses to buy it.

What he thinks in his heart is very simple, since no one favors him and no one treats him well, then he can treat himself well.

Wang Chunhua continued to decline: "Xiaozhou, this pheasant is too expensive, my aunt won't accept it."

This child is really not in charge of the family and does not know how expensive firewood, rice, salt and oil are.

These days, in the village, one can eat meat only once a year, and there is nowhere to buy it.

Cheng Zhou came back to his senses, and beckoned the big head to come over, "Big head, do you want to eat meat?"

The big head glanced at his mother's face, couldn't resist the temptation of the pheasant, and replied loudly: "I want to!"

Cheng Zhou didn't talk nonsense, and handed him the bamboo basket directly, "Go, put the pheasant in your kitchen, and I will talk to your mother."

The big head immediately took the bamboo basket with both hands, not daring to look at his mother, and quickly left the place of right and wrong with oil on the soles of his feet.

Wang Chunhua was angry: "Big head, stop!"

Cheng Zhou stood blocking the way at the door and said with a smile: "Auntie, don't think too much, my pheasant is not a free gift. I just want to ask you to help me make two pairs of shoes. I have heard my cousin praise me a long time ago, saying It’s your quick and good technique of making layers of bottom.”

"Isn't it just two pairs of shoes? It doesn't take much effort. Go back and get some rags, and my aunt will help you make them right away. You can take that pheasant back. The big head is not sensible, and it will be eaten as long as it is greedy."

Wang Chunhua didn't think so, so she wanted to bypass Cheng Zhou to find Datou.

"Auntie, the key is that I don't have those rags. You also know that I have just been in the village for two days, and I haven't brought my luggage."

"Besides, I should stay in the county in a few days. If you really feel sorry, you might as well leave me some vegetables grown at home in the next few months, and ask Uncle Qiang to give me one every other month. back."

Datou's family is an outsider, and the family is small, only three people, and there are many things grown in the private plot, so it is not difficult to set aside some of them for him.

As for the private plot of Aunt Ge's family, the food grown was just enough for his family to eat, and Cheng Zhou never thought of making plans for his own family.

Wang Chunhua was surprised and said, "You want to move to the county?" She has only lived in the village for two days.

"Yes, I haven't rented a house in the county yet."