58

Cheng Zhou vaguely guessed why he was so anxious, and his face was a little red, "I still want to go to the waste collection station for a while, I don't want to make trouble with you."

"Go again tomorrow afternoon." Huo Yueze locked the gate of the yard, turned around and couldn't wait to hug him.

Cheng Zhou was pushed against the wall by him, a little reluctant, but looking at the eyes full of longing for him in front of him, he was stunned and reached out to hug him tightly, "Okay, okay, don't be so fierce, I have to go to work tomorrow Woolen cloth."

Indulged by him, Huo Yueze lowered his head and bit hard, the desire and desire for him in his heart was like an extinct volcano that suddenly erupted, and it was so fierce that it could not be stopped.

...

The next morning, Cheng Zhou endured the soreness in his waist and kicked Huo Yueze twice angrily, and then went to work in the department store with his body limp.

His short-inch image was praised by Song Zhenzhu, Wan Hongfeng and others. Song Zhenzhu carefully looked at the corners of his eyes and eyebrows, his pupils flickered slightly, and hesitated to speak.

Cheng Zhou was puzzled and asked: "Sister, what do you want to say?"

"..." Song Zhenzhu pursed her lips and hesitated for a while before saying a word, she was really too embarrassed to say so.

Young people have good feelings and love to seek pleasure, which is not a big deal.

But the problem is, if someone looks at him carefully, I'm afraid Cheng Zhou's appearance can clearly show the relationship between him and Huo Yueze.

Cheng Zhou was even more puzzled, while looking after Xiao Mingyu who was sent over by Mrs. Huo again, he slowly entertained the customers who came to buy fabrics.

At noon, Mrs. Huo came to pick up Mingyu, and Cheng Zhou went back to the small yard with Huo Yueze who came to pick him up, and subconsciously mentioned this matter to him.

"I don't know what happened to my eldest sister? She always hesitated to talk to me in the morning, and when I left at noon, she stared at me for a long time, and finally she didn't say a word, which aroused my curiosity. Out."

Huo Yueze frowned, "You mean, Sister Song has been looking at your eyebrows?"

Cheng Zhou nodded, and couldn't help but leaned towards him and said, "Look, are my eyebrows growing crooked?" Otherwise, why are people staring at me all the time?

Huo Yueze grabbed his chin and looked at him carefully. Cheng Zhou's eyeballs couldn't help turning around, and finally he couldn't hold back the sourness and blinked, but there was something indescribable.

Huo Yueze was a little dumbfounded, he probably knew where the problem was. He and Cheng Zhou have been more affectionate these days. I'm afraid that Song Zhenzhu is also a smart person who guessed the relationship between the two of them and wanted to remind them to be careful.

He reached out and touched the corners of Cheng Zhou's eyes repeatedly, and rubbed them vigorously, which turned his fair skin red as expected.

Cheng Zhou held his hand and said angrily, "What are you doing? Don't you know I will hurt?"

Huo Yueze smiled, the little idiot, with his familiar appearance, but he didn't know it, and jumped around foolishly.

"Zhouzhou, we have to find a way to cover it..." Huo Yueze whispered the reason in his ear.

"Shut up." Cheng Zhou blushed instantly. His physique was different from ordinary people. These days, he only cared about the taste of being hugged, but forgot all the messy things that might come out of his physique. show.