19

"One dollar a month, water and electricity bills will be paid by yourself." Huo Yueze quoted a price symbolically.

  If it is said that the rent is free of charge and he lives for free, this snacker will definitely suspect that his mind is impure, so it is better to charge a little rent casually.

  "Is the rent so cheap? Is the utility bill expensive here?" Cheng Zhou tilted his head and asked.

  "Electricity is relatively expensive, and when combined with water, it may be just about one dollar a month." Huo Yueze said.

  Cheng Zhou made a decisive decision: "I rent this house, when can I move in?"

  "At least two days. Where have you been living these days?" Huo Yueze asked.

  "Stay in a hostel." Cheng Zhou said without hesitation.

  Huo Yueze frowned and said, "I don't have the parts and tools in my hands now. I can only help you repair the broken water tank and wires tomorrow, and I can move it in tomorrow night at the earliest."

  He had a night shift at night, and he was going to Kyoto for transportation, and by the way, he was looking for where to buy new water tanks and other parts.

  "It's fine, it's okay to move the day after tomorrow." Cheng Zhou was not in a hurry for a day or two.

  "No, you will move in tomorrow." Huo Yueze insisted.

  There were many people coming and going in the guest house, and Cheng Zhou lived there alone, so he was really worried.

  Better to move here as soon as possible.

  Huo Yueze paused and added: "If you dare not live in the small yard alone, I can stay with you for one night tomorrow."

  Cheng Zhou heard the words and glanced over, but it was a fox's tail. Did this person want to sleep with him?

  Huo Yueze: "..."

  Is he talking too much? The last sentence should not have been added!

  I can't complain that Cheng Zhou thinks too much, he and Huo Yueze are full of calculations, that is, strangers who have met twice.

  It’s only the second time we met today, and I gave him a soup bag, and I took the initiative to take him to see the house. The rent is so cheap, and I have to help him with all kinds of things to fix the house, and finally I want to move over. stay with him for one night...

  If he can't react again slowly, he is too lack of heart!

  In the interstellar era, sexual orientation is not a problem at all. After all, in the context of the rapid development of powerful technology, it is really an easy thing to cultivate a test-tube baby that can combine the genes of two people.

  What's more, with the continuous evolution of human beings, a considerable number of people have the same physical characteristics as ordinary men, except that there is an extra vesicle in the body, which is the kind of fetal sac that can lay eggs.

  The newly born baby egg is not much bigger than the fist of an adult. It will grow up slowly in the later stage, until it finally enters the shell-breaking stage. The soft egg shell is broken and it is a baby sleeping sweetly.

  It is a pity that people with this constitution have a very small chance of success in conception, which can be said to be one in a thousand.

  And once the conception is successful, with the birth of the egg baby, the vesicles will gradually disappear, and the physique of a normal male will be restored.