53

Chapter 53

"You didn't tell me there was white cake, you knew I liked it, but you didn't tell me..." Cheng Zhou complained.

"Blame me, I didn't think about it before," Huo Yueze patted his forehead and coaxed for a while in a low voice.

He said patiently: "Zhouzhou, those white cakes are considered expensive items, I can't buy too much at one time, and I can't buy too often in the future."

In Chang'an City, Huo Yueze had to keep a low profile all the time, he didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble.

Cheng Zhou knew what he meant, "It's okay, we just buy something to satisfy our hunger once in a while."

Huo Yueze smiled, took him to visit his room, and specially turned out some old photos that were yellowish, with the cub on the left and Cheng Zhou on the right, with gentle eyebrows and eyes.

"Look, this picture was taken when I was three years old, how about it? Can you recognize me?" Huo Yueze said.

Cheng Zhou shook his head, his voice was a little excited, "I can't recognize it, the photo is a bit blurry, is this little wax gourd head yours?"

Huo Yueze laughed and said, "Yes, what little winter melon head, don't I grow quite tall now?"

When it comes to height, Cheng Zhou said without thinking, "When I get home, I will draw a line on the wall for you to measure your height, and I will measure it every other week in the future."

Logically speaking, the special energy he fed should also have a starting point, right? Among other things, the improvement of physical fitness alone should make Huo Yueze's size even bigger.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou felt a little resentful. Huo Yueze was already taller than him, but he still had to work hard to feed this man with good food. Why did he always feel that he was at a disadvantage?

Before Huo Yueze could ask, there was a sound of opening the door outside, "Zhouzhou, you watch Mingyu here first, I'll go out and have a look."

Cheng Zhou nodded, and continued flipping through the photos with the little boy in his arms.

"Third brother, why are you back? Didn't you say you moved out?"

Huo Yueling frowned, took out the white floral fabric in the satchel, and gestured happily on her body, looking heartless.

"Brother asked you to watch Mingyu, but you just went out to play by yourself?" Huo Yueze suppressed his anger and asked.

Huo Yueling was in a good mood, and she didn't speak properly, "How can it be? I saw Mingyu fell asleep, so I went out for a while, besides, haven't I come back?"

Since Cheng Zhou and the boy were in the back room, Huo Yueze endured it, "How did you get the money for the fabric?"

It's impossible for his elder brother to give this girl too much pocket money.

"Third Brother, Yu Jiajia gave it to me. I didn't spend any money." Huo Yueling said.

"Yu Jiajia? Who is this?" The name sounded quite familiar.

Huo Yueling leaned forward recklessly, "Third brother, don't you remember her? She is the girl who chased after you in high school, who haunted you every day, did you forget?"

When she was in high school, Yu Jiajia looked down on her, and her posture was so lofty.

It's a pity that the goddess is interested, King Xiang has no dreams, and her third brother has never paid attention to Yu Jiajia from the beginning to the end, so Huo Yueling is relieved.