17

For several days, Cheng Zhou has been wandering around Chang'an City and successfully found the fixed black market locations.

  I didn't forget to disguise myself, and all the exposed skin was coated with a layer of black potion to cover the original fair complexion.

  This is the potion he bought in the black market of the interstellar era. At the time, he thought it would be fun, but he bought it and kept it idle in the space button. I didn't expect it to be used just now.

  Arriving in the black market, Cheng Zhou covered his face, while spreading his mental energy to be vigilant around him, he quickly took out the rabbit pheasant and traded with different people, in exchange for a bunch of money and tickets.

  His price is calculated on a per-count basis, two yuan and eighty cents for a rabbit, and a pheasant is more expensive, four yuan for a triangular dollar.

  The price of the transaction is not static. It fluctuates on this basis. Occasionally, when someone uses money to exchange tickets together, the price will be lowered.

  He's not stupid either, taking at most two pheasants and two rabbits per transaction.

  One shot for another, different times and different places, went to several black markets in Chang'an City in a row, and finally sold out his inventory in seven or eighty-eight ways.

  It's not that there are no gangsters who don't have long eyes to follow him, with the idea of ​​black and black, but most of them are easily thrown away by Cheng Zhou.

  As for the unlucky bastards who couldn't get rid of them, Cheng Zhou was not polite. If he wanted to rob him of his money and tickets, he directly cut off the ankles and tendons of those people with mental power.

  Unless they are willing to lie obediently in the hospital for two months, they will not be able to recover.

  Cheng Zhou is not worried that he will be exposed. He has already made a full range of camouflage. Even when he speaks, he has specially lowered his voice to change the tone. In addition, this era is extremely backward, and there is not even a single surveillance on the street. You can do whatever you want in the black market.

  After simply finishing this ticket, he has enough money and tickets in his hand. It is estimated that Cheng Zhou will not wander into the black market for a long time.

  A few days later, someone realized with hindsight that it turned out that the same person was most likely behind the wild animals that poured out in the black market.

  According to word of mouth, for a time, Cheng Zhou became famous in the black market. No one knew his true face, and no one knew where he came from. He only knew that he had a lot of wild things in his hands, as long as he had enough money. And the ticket, trading with him is definitely very refreshing.

  It is a pity that this unknown mysterious person has never appeared again.

  The big news that Cheng Zhou made in the black market even alarmed the people in the Changan City Public Security Bureau, causing the large black markets to spread out and hide, leaving the public security comrades with nowhere to start if they wanted to investigate thoroughly.

  But these are all things to talk about later.

  That night, the moonlight was as bright as water, and the dark sky was covered with tens of thousands of stars.

  The halo yellow lights in the city are connected with the stars in the sky, and the lights of thousands of homes in the world and the vast universe are strangely intertwined, like a magnificent epic picture scroll.