32

"Yes, I'll live here in the future and live with you." Huo Yueze nodded.

  Cheng Zhou's expression was a little hesitant. He didn't want to live together with Huo Yueze so soon. This person is full of discordant waste. If the two really want to live together, he definitely can't get it.

  "It doesn't matter if I live here alone, you can come to accompany me during the day, and come back to your house to live at night." The little abacus in Cheng Zhou's heart crackled.

  Huo Yueze stood by the bed and put his arms around his waist, looked into his eyes and said seriously, "I know what you are worried about, Zhouzhou, don't worry, if you don't agree, I will never move you."

  Cheng Zhou heard his words, raised his eyes and looked at him for a few seconds, his heart softened, and the bottom line gave in, "Okay, come and stay with me."

  Let's live together. Anyway, he is not afraid of this person playing tricks. After all, if we really want to fight, it is not necessarily who wins and who loses?

  Cheng Zhou, who has a powerful S-class mental power bug, expressed his fearlessness.

  There was finally hot water tonight, Cheng Zhou couldn't wait to fill the enamel basin with hot water, turned around and pushed Huo Yueze out of the house, "I want to scrub it again, you are not allowed to come in, if I find out that you have come in , I'm not finished with you."

  After saying that, he closed the door of the house.

  Huo Yueze laughed angrily at his behavior, shook his head helplessly and went to add a basin of warm water for himself, and stood in the yard and washed it hastily.

  The gate of the small courtyard was locked inside, and there was no need to worry about someone breaking in.

  When Cheng Zhou lowered his head and scrubbed his body, he did not forget to disperse his mental energy and stared out of the house, only to see this man undressed in the yard, only a thin pair of underpants was left on his body, and his good figure was completely exposed.

  Wide shoulders, narrow hips, and neatly sized abdominal muscles, the young man shows the charm of a young man.

  Huo Yueze directly poured a basin of warm water down from the top of his head, and the muscles on his arms were faintly revealed during the movements. With the pouring water, the scene looked more and more interesting.

  Cheng Zhou was so frightened that he immediately withdrew his mental strength, and did not dare to look down, but when he lowered his head and wiped his body with a wet towel, his cheeks were faintly burning.

  He simply accelerated the speed two or three times and finished scrubbing, put on clean short-sleeved shorts again, and lay on the soft mattress trying to brew sleepiness.

  Huo Yueze waited outside the house for a long time before knocking on the door and asking, "Zhouzhou, are you okay?"

  Hearing the knock on the door, Cheng Zhou opened his bright eyes and sat up cross-legged, "Alright, alright, come in."

  He raised his hand to touch his cheek, but it didn't burn.

  Huo Yueze, who was shirtless, pushed open the door and saw him sitting cautiously on the bed frame, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Zhouzhou, have you finished washing already?"

  "No, I just washed it," Cheng Zhou denied, "Go get me a pack of preserved fruit, I want to eat it."

  Huo Yueze worked hard to get him preserved fruit, then took the enamel basin on the ground to the washroom and poured water, "Zhouzhou, where are your changed clothes?"