80

Ge Cuihua said worriedly: "I don't feel relieved if you go alone."

"And your luggage, is it heavy? Since it's stored in the town, get it back early."

"Tomorrow, you and Wanshun will go to the town first to help you get your luggage back. As for renting a house in the county, don't worry about it for the time being. Let Wanshun go with you when he has time next time."

Wang Wanshun echoed: "Okay, then tomorrow morning, I will accompany Xiaozhou to get the luggage back first."

How can Cheng Zhou have any luggage to pick up? Most of the clothes and shoes he put in the space buttons are shady and must not be taken out.

"Cousin, you don't need to accompany me. I don't have much luggage, only one package, which is stored at the home of a comrade I know in the police department."

"I plan to go directly to the county seat with my luggage. When I get there, I will stay at my friend's house for a few nights, and then I will look for a place to rent a house with him. It may take a week before I come back." Cheng Zhou said bluntly.

The hidden danger of luggage must be solved as soon as possible. If he really asks his cousin to accompany him to pick it up, he will definitely reveal his secrets in no time.

When he arrived in the county seat, he took out the rabbits and pheasants in the space to exchange for money tickets, and then stayed in a guest house for a few nights, and then slowly found a suitable house to rent.

Ge Cuihua said unhappily: "Why do you have to be in such a hurry? Also, how come you have friends you know in the county? Is he sure to be reliable?"

"Auntie, he is also from Kyoto. We have known each other since we were young. Later, his family moved away. I also came to look for relatives before, and I met him in the county by accident. He helped me a lot, even storing The public security comrade with the luggage was introduced to me." Cheng Zhou made it up.

"That's good. The friends I've known since I was a child know everything."

Ge Cuihua didn't stop him anymore, little bastard, she had a lot of ideas in her heart, she had already planned a plan, and she just waited to tell them.

"Your friend is very good. He even knows the comrades of the police in the town." Wang Wanshun interjected.

"Yeah, he's really good."

Cheng Zhou laughed, what a ghost, there is no such person at all, he just made it up.

When Ge Xiufang heard the words, she had a small calculation in her heart, "Is there a way for your friend to help you find a job?"

"Cousin, I'm not sure about this, but if he has connections, he will definitely help me."

Thinking about the food, Cheng Zhou added: "Auntie, I should not find a job so quickly, and there is not much money and tickets left in the package. I want to borrow some food from home, and it doesn't take much. Food rations are enough."

The food in the space button should be eaten less and less. Some scarce ingredients cannot be found in this time and space. Cheng Zhou is reluctant to eat it all at once. He just wants to keep it as a snack slowly, and treat it as an occasional craving.

Wait for him to exchange the wild things in the space button for money and tickets, and then buy other things for Aunt Ge's house and return them.

Ge Cuihua said sharply: "What are you borrowing, Auntie will put the rations in the basket for you in a while."

"Hey, okay, thank you, auntie."

Wang Fengshou listened quietly from the beginning to the end, tapped the pipe, and finally said: "Do you need me to open a letter of introduction?"