12

Entered the big head house next door.

  After figuring out Cheng Zhou's intention, Wang Chunhua repeatedly refused: "It's too precious. My aunt just gave you a straw hat made by herself. It's worthless. How can you accept such a big pheasant?"

  This means that Cheng Zhou's gift is too heavy. If it is replaced by a small plate of meat, she may be shy and accept it.

  Tiedan and Xiaoya didn't know where they were going, and they didn't see the two little boys. There were only Datou and his mother in the room.

  This time Datou hid quietly behind Wang Chunhua, hugging his mother's thigh tightly, with a tangled appearance of wanting to speak but holding back, his dark eyes staring at the pheasant, drooling wildly.

  Cheng Zhou looked a little distressed.

  Among these three little boys, the ones he likes and loves the most are not Tiedan and Xiaoya, but the big head of this ghost spirit, sassy operation, and the most greedy.

  There is no reason for him. Every time he sees the appearance of the big head at certain times, it always reminds him of his greedy mouth and delicious food when he was a child, and trying his best to please the dean's mother for snacks.

  Although some bad days have passed, what remains in people's hearts is regret and sadness that can never be filled.

  So when he left the orphanage, he absolutely refused to treat himself badly when it came to eating and drinking. If he encountered food that he wanted to try but was extremely expensive, Cheng Zhou would rather spend three months of living expenses to buy it.

  What he thought was very simple, since no one favored him and no one treated him well, then he could treat himself well.

  Wang Chunhua continued to decline: "Xiaozhou, this pheasant is too precious, my aunt won't accept it."

  This kid really doesn't know how expensive firewood, rice, salt and oil are.

  These days, in the village, you can eat meat once a year, and there is nowhere to buy it.

  Cheng Zhou came back to his senses and beckoned Datou to come over, "Datou, do you want to eat meat?"

  Datou glanced at his mother's face, couldn't resist the temptation of pheasant, and answered loudly, "I want to!"

  Cheng Zhou didn't talk nonsense, and handed him the bamboo basket directly, "Go, put the pheasant in your kitchen, and I'll talk to your mother."

  The big head immediately took the bamboo basket with both hands. He didn't dare to look at his mother, and smeared oil on the soles of his feet and quickly left the place of right and wrong.

  Wang Chunhua was angry: "Big head, stop for me!"

  Cheng Zhou stood at the door blocking the road, and said with a smile: "Auntie, don't think too much, my pheasant is not a free gift. I just wanted to ask you to help me make two pairs of shoes. It's your skill of navigating the bottom of the thousand layers that is fast and good."

  "It won't take much effort if it's just two pairs of shoes. Go back and get some rags, and my aunt will make it for you. You can take that pheasant back. The big head is not sensible, and it's delicious."

  Wang Chunhua disagreed, and after saying that, she would bypass Cheng Zhou to find the big head.

  "Auntie, the key is that I don't have those rags. You know that I just came to the village for two days, and I didn't bring my luggage with me."