7

Cheng Zhou continued to ask about Auntie Ge's sister's information, especially her nickname, and whether she had any obvious appearance characteristics, etc., and then seized the time to use her mental power to appease Auntie Ge's emotions, let her wipe away her tears, and then change her household registration. Put the book back in its original place.

  Huh, Cheng Zhou took a breath to relax, he could be regarded as having a way to settle down.

  "Auntie, look into my eyes." Cheng Zhou snapped his fingers in her ear and removed his mental power.

  Ge Cuihua was in a trance for a moment, her sluggish eyes recovered, and there was a faint redness around her eyes, but luckily it was not obvious.

  Cheng Zhou said in time, "Auntie, Auntie, are you alright?"

  Ge Cuihua's head was heavy, and it took a long while for her to regain her senses, "Ao is fine, Xiaozhou, what did you just say?"

  Cheng Zhou: "Auntie, I said before that I came here to find relatives."

  Ge Cuihua: "Looking for relatives? What relatives are you looking for?"

  Cheng Zhou looked sad, and said in a low voice the reasons he made up in advance, "Auntie, I will not hide it from you. Auntie, I just said I came from the town, but it's not.

  "To be exact, I came from Kyoto, and I had to come here to defect to my relatives."

  "When my mother was leaving, she asked me to go to her relatives. But my mother was in a hurry to leave, and I didn't have time to clarify. I could only go around and find here based on the general information my mother gave. "

  Cheng Zhou paused for a while, with a look of disbelief: "I really have no choice but to come here and ask the village chief."

  Only then did Ge Cuihua figure out the purpose of Cheng Zhou's visit, and said quickly: "It's easy to do, the aunt has stayed in the village for half her life, and most of the people in the nearby ten miles and eight townships know each other. Even if the aunt doesn't know each other, she can help you find out. Inquire. Comrade Xiaozhou, what are the names of your relatives first?"

  Cheng Zhou smiled bitterly: "Auntie, I don't know either, and my mother didn't have time to tell me. She only told me that she was naughty and playful at the time, and she met...a 'person' kidnapped her away from home. …”

  Cheng Zhou spoke very euphemistically, omitting a lot of the abduction and selling, and said vaguely: "Fortunately, my mother was also lucky, and she was rescued by my father's family on the way. My grandfather wanted to send my mother home, But my mother was young at that time, and she was always inquiring about everything, and there were wars everywhere at that time, so my grandfather took my mother all the way north to escape to escape the war."

  When Ge Cuihua heard the middle, she suddenly thumped in her heart, thinking of her little sister who was kidnapped more than 20 years ago, and hurriedly asked: "Good boy, tell your mother, does your mother... does she have... does she have any facial features? ?"

  Speaking of the back, Ge Cuihua couldn't help choking, looking straight at Cheng Zhou, a glimmer of hope rekindled in her heart.

  Cheng Zhou said: "My mother has had a red mole between her eyebrows since she was a child—"

  Before she finished speaking, Ge Cuihua burst into tears, hugged Cheng Zhou tightly and wept, "My little girl, I haven't heard from you for so many years, eldest sister thought I would never find you again... It's not good for eldest sister, eldest sister It would be confusing, leaving you at home alone, and then encountering a human trafficker who was killed by God, causing you to be kidnapped at such a young age..."