79

He curled his lips in disgust: "Huo Yueze, which one do you think looks better?" He thought they were both good-looking.

Seeing Cheng Zhou's expression, Huo Yueze couldn't help laughing and said, "If you don't like it, let's go to the third floor and have a look, there are also watches for sale on the third floor."

"No, imported watches are definitely more expensive. I want to save my money and save it for other things."

Cheng Zhou is not stupid, buying a watch is just for the convenience of checking the time, why spend so much money, it is useless.

Huo Yueze wanted to say that he came to pay Cheng Zhou to buy it, but when he caught sight of his own girl next to him, he held back his irritability and said softly, "You decide."

"What do you think of this? The pattern on the dial looks pretty good." Cheng Zhou asked, pointing to a watch on the counter.

The salesperson's aunt was very winking, and quickly opened the counter, took out the watch that Cheng Zhou liked, and introduced: "This is a Phoenix brand watch, which just arrived yesterday."

She handed the brand-new watch to Huo Yueze, and continued: "This brand of watch is all produced in the factory in Shanghai, and there are only two in Chang'an City, which are rare."

"Show me." Huo Yueling leaned over with a wow.

"Don't you already have a watch? Don't join in the fun, we won't buy it." Gao Yuan grabbed her in time and said.

"Can't I just take a look?"

Huo Yueling caught sight of her third brother's black face from the corner of her eye, pursed her lips and reluctantly backed away.

Huo Yueze resisted the urge to beat up his sister, turned around and put the watch on Cheng Zhou, "Do you like it?"

The light gold watch was worn on the thin wrist. Cheng Zhou turned the chain to look at it, and said directly: "Just this one, as long as you can tell the time."

They are ugly anyway, but this one is barely so ugly.

Huo Yueze took the opportunity to hold Cheng Zhou's thin wrist and rub it carefully, frowning, he ate a lot, and his palm was quite fleshy, why didn't there be any flesh on his wrist?

Cheng Zhou felt the heat on his wrist, and couldn't help but tore his hand away. His face was a little hot, and his heart was beating.

He raised his head and said to the salesperson's aunt, "I'll just buy this one, how much is it?"

"Thirty-seven yuan and eighty-seven cents, and five industrial coupons are needed." Auntie the salesperson said excitedly.

She didn't expect to sell a watch so quickly, she thought that this little comrade would have to spend a long time choosing it.

Cheng Zhou glanced at Huo Yueze quietly, and thought for a while: "Didn't you say there are two watches? Where is the other watch? I want it too."

"Hey, okay, I'll go pick it up right away." The auntie salesperson with a big belly smiled. She didn't expect the little comrade to be so straightforward. She turned around and went to the warehouse behind to find another watch.

Huo Yueze said depressedly: "Why do you want to buy two watches?"

Two watches are exactly the same, isn't that a pair of watches? So who is the other piece for?

Cheng Zhou smiled proudly: "I won't tell you."

Huo Yueze: "..."

Huo Yueling let out a wow, she didn't expect her third brother's friend to be so rich and powerful, and she bought two watches as soon as she said they wanted to, without hesitation at all.