120

It was quiet for a few minutes.

Cheng Zhou suddenly said: "You are a bastard!"

Huo Yueze paused, and echoed: "You're right."

"The day I fell into a coma, an unstable space-time barrier happened to open above the courtyard, and my consciousness went there."

At the beginning of the end of the world, Cheng Zhou was completely confused.

The body was still his body, and even the space buttons followed him.

This chaotic world is very dark, there is no blue sky and white clouds, and no golden sun, the sky is always a gloomy pale pink.

Blood and killings are everywhere, and the energy in the air is extremely abundant, and it can be seen everywhere.

Cheng Zhou fumbled slowly, and started his own journey of exploration in a daze.

He wants to go home.

I want to go back to find Huo Yueze and his egg baby, his home is in another distant time and space.

In order to break the natural barrier between different parallel time and space, the theoretical premise is to find a spatial node with unstable energy.

Cheng Zhou told Huo Yueze before that if a person happens to be in a space node with unstable energy, he is about to die, and the obsession for survival happens to be particularly strong, and the mental power may carry the consciousness to another time and space at random .

But the time and space that arrived randomly was not necessarily the one that Cheng Zhou wanted to go back to.

He has to take the initiative.

Then it needs to gather a considerable amount of energy at the unstable space node, forcibly break the natural barrier between different parallel time and space, and independently choose the way home.

Cheng Zhou determined his goal.

Wherever he went, he took all the pure energy groups in the air as his own, and finally left no man's land, relying on his own research on the weaknesses of alien beasts, stumbling to avoid those ferocious and man-eating behemoths, stepped into the a small security base.

He suddenly heard the news that the Zecheng safe zone had been breached.

Only then did Cheng Zhou realize that this world was where Huo Yueze used to live.

At first, when he opened his eyes and saw the pale pink sky, as well as those huge plants and strange animals, Cheng Zhou didn't think much about it. He thought that the apocalyptic forms of different worlds were mostly similar, and everything was just a coincidence.

Knowing that the safety zone of Zecheng was breached, and thinking of Huo Yueze running away in embarrassment somewhere, Cheng Zhou couldn't wait to find him. He happened to hitch a ride with a mercenary team and headed towards the western region.

Speaking of this, Cheng Zhou said lightly: "You are not very powerful in the last days. You are chased and beaten by strange beasts every day, and you are cold all day long. You don't let me get close to you. You are not good to me. You are so fierce. ..."

Huo Yueze remained silent all the time. He lowered his head and kissed his cheek, and said in a muffled voice: "Zhouzhou, you are right, I am a bastard...I..."

He always had that kind of temperament. When facing strangers who offered to be nice to him, he always suspected that the visitor was not kind. Even when Cheng Zhou approached him actively, he might suspect that Cheng Zhou was here to hug his thigh and eat soft food.