4

Xiaoya waved her hand happily to disperse the other children, and there were shallow dimples on both sides of her face when she smiled.

  "Goudan, Junjun, big brother, stop surrounding little brother, I'm going to take him home."

  Datou and the other children reluctantly gave way, watching the two of them leave with envy.

  Xiaoya led Cheng Zhou to the front, showing off brightly as she walked:

  "Little brother, that blue-brick courtyard wall is my home. My house is newly built and the courtyard is very big."

  After a pause, he rolled his eyes and continued, "My mother is very good at cooking, and everyone in the village will find my mother's chef for weddings. If you want to come to my house for dinner next time, you don't need to take me with you. Yes, two pheasants will do."

  Cheng Zhou: "..." Oh, indifferent.

  He also asked for a pheasant by name, and two more! two!

  Cheng Zhou smiled: "Okay, if I have something to come to your grandfather next time, I will definitely bring you a pheasant!" He gritted his teeth.

  Xiao Yale stretched out her little finger and said, "Little brother, we agreed, pull the hook!"

  Cheng Zhou reached out his hand cooperatively, "Okay, pull the hook!"

  Xiaoya hummed the tune in a soft voice, "The hook is hanged, and it cannot be changed for a hundred years."

  Cheng Zhou wanted to go back in minutes, but he still had to ask Xiaowazi's grandfather about the settlement.

  It's all for settling in! Hold back!

  Xiaoya swayed her pigtails and asked around the corner: "My grandfather is doing well, little brother, do you have anything to ask grandpa for help? Xiaoya can also speak for little brother."

  Cheng Zhou glanced at Xiaoya's curious look, pretending to be inscrutable, "This is a matter between adults, and children don't understand it."

  I won't tell you!

  Xiaoya pouted, "Okay, don't say it if you don't say it."

  "Little girl, little girl, wait for me." A cry came from behind, it was the boy who started the show.

  The saucy boy Datou chased after him, and said pitifully to Xiaoya: "Xiaoya, for the sake of Big Brother's usual cover for you, you remember that when you eat rabbit meat in the afternoon, you will come with a bowl. Let me dip in the soup..."

  Xiaoya frowned and reluctantly agreed: "Okay, I will ask my mother to pour me some more broth in the afternoon. Remember to wait at my door with a bowl."

  Cheng Zhou burst out laughing, this little boy is so cute in order to taste rabbit meat.

  The big head was embarrassed to touch his bald head, trying to establish his tall image of hospitality, bravery and ability, and actively sending the signal of "seeking to be friends" to Cheng Zhou.

  "Little brother, I am usually very good. I will fish for fish and shrimp from the river. When I catch fish next time, you can also come to my house as a guest."

  At the end, he added, "If you can bring two rabbits to my house, my mother's cooking will be more delicious."

  Cheng Zhou: "..." Oh.

  So after all, it's still for his rabbit meat.

  Cheng Zhou cruelly rejected Datou's request to be friends, and said with a smile, "No, I shouldn't bring rabbits to the village next time."

  Next time he will bring the pheasant over as a guest!

  The hospitable and heroic big head: "...Okay."

  The big head followed behind Cheng Zhou sadly, like a wilted dog's tail grass, with a dejected breath all over his body.

  Cheng Zhou was amused by the appearance of the big head, and his heart was full of joy, and his face was full of smiles. The little boys here are so fun.

  Talking to the two little boys all the way, the confusion and panic about the strange time and space gradually dissipated.

  At least so far, what happened to him is actually not as bad as he imagined.

  Fortunately, Cheng Zhou has no worries in the interstellar era. For him, it doesn't matter where he lives. What's more, with his ability, it is really easy to survive in this backward era.

  There is nothing that can't be solved, if there is, bring two more rabbits to solve it.

  You don't see it, you don't know what to say, the little kids here are so greedy!

  After walking for about ten minutes, Xiaoya shook Cheng Zhou's hand and said excitedly, "Little brother, my home is here." Finally, I can eat rabbit meat! Excited!

  Cheng Zhou was interrupted, looked up and looked forward, a middle-aged woman with yellowish skin and the swarthy iron egg with a shiny forehead stood at the door.

  Tie Dan was still staring at the rabbit, "Mom, my little brother said that he has something to do with my father, and this rabbit meat is for our family!"

  The last sentence is emphasized, especially the three words of rabbit meat!

  It's meat!

  Meat!

  Ge Cuihua smiled embarrassedly at Cheng Zhou, turned her head and slapped it fiercely, "pia" with a big hand like a fan on the back of Tie Dan's head, "Stinky boy, what are you talking about, it's rude."

  Cheng Zhou smiled and greeted the middle-aged woman: "Auntie, my name is Cheng Zhou, I'm from the town, and I really have something to ask the village chief for consultation. These two rabbits were brought by me on purpose, so I thought they were the ones I had in the afternoon. Your face is rubbing against you for a meal, is it a hit?"

 The last dialect is something Cheng Zhou has heard a lot these days.

  Ge Cuihua's face instantly wrinkled with a smile, she was embarrassed and immediately took the rabbit and said politely:

  "Zhong, little comrade, isn't it just a meal, take the rabbit back—"

  Before he finished speaking, Tie Dan took the rabbit in Cheng Zhou's hand and hurriedly interrupted:

  "Mother, don't talk nonsense, Dad will be back in a while, I will pass the rabbit to my sister-in-law, otherwise it will be too late to cook. The food in the cafeteria recently is all salty porridge, vegetables and leaves. You are not greedy for meat, I am greedy. ."

  In one breath, he said a long list of words.

  Cheng Zhou was stunned for a moment, trying to get himself used to the local accent here.

  Ge Cuihua breathed in attentively, and she hit her with a gesture. The iron egg bypassed his mother's movements and ran into the room with quick steps, shouting, "Sister-in-law, eat rabbit meat today, add more potatoes, add more."

  Xiaoya was not far behind, she let go of Cheng Zhou's hand without any reluctance, and was obviously distracted by the rabbit meat, "Yes, yes, milk, get out of the way."

  At the end, he ran into the house excitedly, and shouted in a small voice, "Mother, you need to put more mushrooms."

  Cheng Zhou: "..."

  The little boy in this world is so cute, what kind of coquettish voice is soft, all to deceive his rabbit meat!

  He has been walking in the arena for so many years, and for the first time in his life, he was melted by a coquettish little girl, and sure enough, he had to pay it back when he came out!

  Today's two rabbits should be bought as a lesson!

  He is no longer fooled! If he is fooled again, he is a pig!