41

Huo Yueze turned a deaf ear, and only let Cheng Zhou sit obediently in his arms, hugging this man's random kiss.

  Cheng Zhou's body was gradually softened by his kiss, and he hugged his back with a blushing face. A large red tide appeared on his neck unconsciously, and the skin around his ears became paler.

  Frowning to hold back the pain, Cheng Zhou tried his best to put his forehead against his cheek, and couldn't help but scolded, "You...you can't wait...wait for me to slow down?"

  Huo Yueze only kissed the corner of his eyes, and firmly fixed Cheng Zhou's back waist with both hands, his attitude was tough and could not be rejected, but the tone in his mouth was gentle and drowned.

  "Zhouzhou, be good, I try not to hurt you."

  The dimly lit space of the shield was filled with a slimy smell.

  Huo Yueze took into account Cheng Zhou's physical strength, and he still had business to do tomorrow, so he only did it once, and then hugged him tightly and comforted him softly.

  The two hugged each other naked/naked, and the warmth of their skin made people couldn't help sighing comfortably.

  The sun began to slant westward, and the sky in the west was glowing with golden light. The colors of the sky were magnificent and strange, and the sunset glow was like fire, slowly drifting with the free wind.

  Cheng Zhou hugged Huo Yueze's arms with both hands, and licked the skin on the man's wrist repeatedly, as if he was sucking some kind of sweets. His red body was still trembling slightly, obviously he had not recovered from the charming feeling just now. break free.

  Huo Yueze's eyes were full of smiles, biting his ear and whispering in a low voice.

  Cheng Zhou glanced at him lazily, ignoring the man's rascal words, still licking Huo Yueze's wrist and flesh in his mouth, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down.

  Huo Yueze amusedly changed another wrist for him to hug and lick, and said affectionately, "Zhouzhou, why do you react like a nursing baby?"

  Cheng Zhou opened his eyes and looked at him angrily, and gave him a soft kick. Isn't this person deliberately tossing him like this?

  Huo Yueze didn't dare to tease him any more, so he changed his posture and let him lie on top of him, stroking his big hand along his back, just waiting for the person on him to slowly calm down.

  The afterglow of the setting sun passed through the gaps between the layers of leaves, like a long light spot on the ground. The light and shadow kept changing with the swaying leaves, the light was covered by shadows, but the shadows once again turned into a warm light.

  There is a faint sound of birds and birds coming from afar, from time to time, and the wind blowing along the horizon gradually drifts away. The tranquility and comfort of nature make people in it willing to indulge.

  Cheng Zhou was lying on Huo Yueze's body, with a look of dependence between his eyebrows and eyes, and whispered in his mouth: "I still want to catch wild things, but you waste time tossing it..."

  "It's alright, I'll go catch it early tomorrow morning," Huo Yueze grabbed his hand and kissed it, "Zhouzhou, did you bring your ladle? Hot water for you to wipe."

  Cheng Zhou nodded, "I have a belt, I want to go out and catch a pheasant, so I can bring it back and roast it."

  After saying that, he sat up carefully, took another set of interstellar clothes with obviously unusual materials from the space button, and asked Huo Yueze to help him put it on.