40

Huo Yueze and Cheng Zhou successfully squeezed onto the bus, swayed for nearly an hour, and finally arrived at Wangjiang Town.

  "Finally arrived at Wangjiang Town."

  Cheng Zhou squeezed out of the car after a hard time, his mouth was bitter, and he felt nauseous in his chest.

  Seeing this, Huo Yueze quickly took out the military water bottle, squatted down and fed it to him, "Zhouzhou, you should drink some water, it should be better."

  Cheng Zhou drank the water, suppressed the uncomfortable energy in his throat, and frowned, "There are too many people on this bus, it's just crowded."

  He was firmly held in his arms by Huo Yueze, trying not to squeeze with other people. For this reason, when he got out of the car, he was still a little dizzy.

  Huo Yueze patted his back lightly, and followed it for a while, "There is only one round-trip bus between Wangjiang Town and Huaishan County, there must be a lot of people on the bus, you sit for a while, we'll be together. I will go directly to the state-run restaurant for dinner.”

  It is already two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun is shining, the sky is cloudless, and the cicadas on the trees are humming.

  The two had a simple meal at the state-run restaurant, and then set off for the Wangjiacun production brigade.

  "It will take at least an hour to walk, if only I had a bicycle." Cheng Zhou looked at the bicycles passing by on the street with envy.

  Huo Yueze was also sweating hot, and when he heard the words, he said, "Zhouzhou, wait here in the shade. I'll go there and see if there is a donkey cart on the way."

  Cheng Zhou didn't want him to run back and forth alone, so he stubbornly wanted to follow. The two asked around, and then they met an old man who was driving a carriage. He said that he would pass by the Wangjia Village production team in the middle, so they could take a ride. A ride.

  Huo Yueze thanked him repeatedly, pulled Cheng Zhou to sit over, and took the initiative to chat with the old man on the road. At the same time, he didn't forget to hold his straw hat to block the sun above his head for the people next to him.

  Cheng Zhou pushed him away and said disapprovingly, "I also have a straw hat, you can put it on yourself, don't stop me."

  This person was soaked in the sun, sweat was dripping from the back of his neck, why was he only thinking about blocking him from the sun?

  Huo Yueze was pushed away several times by him, and he had no choice but to put the straw hat back on again. The old man smiled when he saw this, and joked, "You two brothers have a good relationship."

  Cheng Zhou laughed, and secretly pinched Huo Yueze's lower back in annoyance, motioning him to calm down outside, so that no one would find out that their relationship was unusual.

  Huo Yueze held back the pain, continued gossiping with the old man as usual to pass the time, and inquired about the situation of the nearby village without a trace.

  At this point in time, the omen of famine should have appeared somewhat, but unfortunately no one has noticed it in time, and they do not know what the crop harvest in the countryside will be like this year.

  Without waiting for Huo Yueze to continue inquiring, the old man stopped the carriage, turned his head and said to them: "Young man, you have arrived at the place, you can walk along this forest, and you can go to Wangjia Village for production after a short walk. team."