56

In front of the department store, Huo Yueze warned: "Zhouzhou, I may not be back until midnight tonight, you remember to lock the door and the door, I will climb over the wall and come in by myself when I come back, you know?"

Cheng Zhou nodded, "I see, just knock on the door when you come back at night, and I will open the door for you."

The eyes of the two met and separated silently, Cheng Zhou raised his hands, and smiled, showing his sharp canine teeth, turned around and entered the department store.

It was exactly fifty past one, and the salespersons at the counter... there were indeed quite few.

Cheng Zhou walked to his counter speechlessly, lowered his head to check the locked drawers and counter carefully, and then moved the stool and sat down directly. He knew that he might have nothing to do, so he specially put paper and pens in his satchel, lying on his stomach Painting on the table to pass the time.

He didn't dare to paint things that were too advanced, he could only paint the mountains and waters, grass and trees he had seen here, as well as wild flowers growing in the wild, birds and animals in the deep mountains...

"Cheng Zhou, why are you here so early?" The little girl at the counter on the left came over to talk to him. It was rare for a handsome young man to come into the department store. She had to get acquainted with his character.

The little girl is Wan Hongfeng, around 20 years old. She passed the recruitment examination and entered a department store as a salesperson after graduating from high school. The counter she was in charge of mainly sold shoes and other hand-woven products.

"Is it early? It's my first day at work, so I don't know what's going on here." Cheng Zhou frowned.

Wan Hongfeng told him, "From now on, you will come to the department store at around 2:20. Generally, there will not be many people shopping at this time of noon. Unless it is a holiday or a promotional day, you can come at other times. Later, it's no big deal."

"Holidays and sale days?"

"Holidays are Labor Day, National Day, Spring Festival and other festivals. During that time, the department store is the busiest and most crowded, especially during the Chinese New Year. It is so crowded that people are too busy."

Cheng Zhou smiled, "Even if it's the time of Chinese New Year, my fabric counter shouldn't be so busy, right?"

After all, fabric tickets are limited, every household will not get together to buy fabrics during the Chinese New Year, right?

Wan Hongfeng shattered his fantasy mercilessly, "When the Chinese New Year arrives, your counter is the busiest time, and most of them are cloth tickets that people have saved up for a year, waiting for the New Year to tear cloth and make new clothes. Woolen cloth."

"No?"

Cheng Zhou felt a little resentful, and then he turned his head and thought that he was doing nothing now. The salary of the salesperson in this department store was not white-collar, and no matter how busy he was, he would only be busy for a few days.

Thinking about it carefully, his job is good enough.

"That's it, let's not talk about it. There is someone at my counter, so I'll go over." Wan Hongfeng waved her hand, and stopped talking to him.

There were also customers from Cheng Zhou's side who came to buy fabrics. He hurriedly stuffed the paper and pen into the bottom drawer, and then started working seriously.

After making several deals one after another, Cheng Zhou lowered his head and took out a piece of candied fruit, looked left and right to see that no one was paying attention to him, quietly stuffed the candied fruit into his mouth, and then raised his head.