121

It is now late autumn in September, and it gets dark early.

Cheng Zhou took a comfortable hot bath, and dragged Huo Yueze to bed early, the kind of sleeping with pure cotton quilt.

"Your most important task now is to catch up on sleep!"

"Look at the redness and dark circles in your eyes, close your eyes and go to sleep!"

"Don't think about those messy things. It's all because you always wake me up in the middle of the night. I haven't slept well these days. You are not allowed to wake me up tonight." Cheng Zhou didn't want to spoil him anymore, warned.

"Okay, okay, I promise, I will never wake you up tonight, just sleep well." Huo Yueze kissed his lips helplessly, but he felt unprecedentedly at ease in his heart.

Cheng Zhou specially hugged his arm to sleep, and fell into a deep sleep within a few minutes. The temperature transmitted by the skin was very warm. Huo Yueze rarely slept until dawn. After waking up, he stared blankly at the sunlight outside the window.

The sun is also very warm.

He smiled silently.

Cheng Zhou woke up soon, stretched his limbs lazily, followed Huo Yueze into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face. After washing his face, he was finally fully awake.

He casually made some porridge for breakfast, there was no one else at home, and he didn't know who initiated the relationship between the two of them. Cheng Zhou was so dizzy from being kissed, he still didn't react when Huo Yueze hugged him to the bed, and obeyed Lie down under him and let him kiss.

The cub lived in Huo's house without hesitation, and only rushed back every afternoon to have a sumptuous dinner, chatted with Cheng Zhou by the way, and then left quickly with his teeth sour.

Resolutely refuse to be a bright light bulb again.

Both Cheng Zhou and Huo Yueze lost their jobs, and the days when they don't have to go to work are free and they can do whatever they want.

For half a month, the two of them didn't go out at all.

Huo Yueze is also a person who has personally experienced the end of the world. He is well aware of the cruelty and bloodiness of that world, and he is also aware of Cheng Zhou's changes and abnormalities.

Among other things, when Cheng Zhou woke up that afternoon, facing the two ignorant little girls, he cowered in fear and hid in his arms, not daring to face the children's clear eyes.

He looked helpless and hesitant, even a little panic that was almost self-blame.

Huo Yueze could guess what was going on in his heart without even thinking about it. He kept holding Cheng Zhou's hand and repeatedly made intimacy, talking about his indifference and survival methods without any shyness, trying to untie Cheng Zhou's knot in his heart.

"Zhouzhou, do you still remember when I told you about the breach of the Zecheng security zone?"

Cheng Zhou nodded.

Huo Yueze grabbed his hand tightly and said, "I remember telling you before that I watched a little girl die at the feet of a strange beast..."

"I remember, you said you couldn't rescue her by yourself." Cheng Zhou looked at him and said.

Huo Yueze smiled, even though Cheng Zhou had been in the apocalypse for so long, some thoughts were still as simple as before.

Probably Cheng Zhou has gone through an accident and has since left the safe zone. He worked hard alone, but he has not seen much darkness of human nature.