114

Standing beside Cheng Zhou was puzzled: "Huo Yueze, what is a feather duster? What are you buying this thing for?"

"It's very useful for sweeping dust. It's for you to play with." Huo Yueze took over the fluffy feather duster and stuffed it into Cheng Zhou's arms for him to play with.

"There is also soap, soap, one for each, and a box of matches."

"Oh, good." The salesperson quickly moved the abacus to keep accounts while fetching him what he wanted.

"Almost forgot, there is also a box of cream." Huo Yueze added.

Cheng Zhou hugged the feather duster, and couldn't help interjecting: "I don't use that motherfucker."

"That won't work. The sun here in Chang'an is poisonous, and the wind is also strong at night. You must put some cream on your face and hands, otherwise your skin will peel off."

Huo Laomazi Yueze easily suppressed Cheng Zhou's resistance.

"Is there only this kind of rattan shell for thermos bottles? Last time I saw that kind of thermos bottles with plastic shells." Mrs. Huo continued to ask.

"The one with the plastic case is out of stock, and there is only this last thermos bottle with a rattan case left. The next new product will arrive in two months."

It is rare for a salesperson to meet such a big-buying customer, and his attitude is extremely patient.

"Then buy this." Huo Yueze reluctantly said.

...

Cheng Zhou could only hold the feather duster and watch them talk back and forth with a dazed face. The whole process was as fast as light, which made people unable to react.

At the final checkout, Cheng Zhou didn't forget to take out his industrial voucher, handed it to Huo Yueze, and said in a low voice, "I have an industrial voucher, which happens to be used this time, and I'm afraid it will expire."

Huo Yueze didn't talk nonsense, and directly drew the industrial voucher, "Okay, then spend it together."

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and counted the amount of good money. In an instant, his appearance seamlessly overlapped with the image of the middle-aged aunt who was also counting the money, full of strange joy.

Looking at this scene, Cheng Zhou burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing about again?" Huo Yueze didn't know why, so he stroked Cheng Zhou's hair with his hands, raised his head and handed the counted money and tickets to the salesperson to check out.

How dare Cheng Zhou let Huo Yueze know what he was laughing at, shook his head and said it was okay, and successfully fooled him.

He silently watched Huo Yueze back and forth from behind, his heart softened instantly, and he liked the feeling of the two of them getting along very much at this moment.

This is probably a scene that Cheng Zhou has thought about many times in his dreams.

In the dream, there will be someone who will accompany him from beginning to end, and he will not be so lonely anymore.

On a very ordinary afternoon, golden clouds floated in the sky. The two went shopping leisurely, and that person would help him remember the things he wanted to buy in advance, would always hold his hand, and would remember to buy him his favorite ice cream...

Cheng Zhou, who was sweet and messy in his heart, took the initiative to pick up the two stacked enamel basins in front of him, which were filled with messy odds and ends, including white enamel jars, towels, soap soap and so on.