70

It was getting dark, and there was no one in the alley, Cheng Zhou grandly took Huo Yueze's hand and went back to his small yard.

"How is it? Auntie, are they okay?" Cheng Zhou jumped up again and talked to him affectionately.

"Well, your cousin is also a smart person. He secretly went to the black market to buy a lot of high-priced food. He shouldn't be hungry in the future. Let's just give them some food."

Huo Yueze wanted to remove Cheng Zhou who was leaning on him. He had to go to the stove to light a fire to boil water, and it was inconvenient to hold someone in his arms.

Cheng Zhou didn't want to get down, wrapped his limbs tightly around him, and complained: "I'm still a little angry today, why does that Yu Jiajia keep pestering you? Did you pay her any attention in private?"

Thinking of the words that Song Zhenzhu reminded him, Cheng Zhou's mind was a little confused, and he was afraid that Huo Yueze really gave him a cuckold...

"Zhouzhou, I really ignored her," Huo Yueze didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and kissed his lips, "Next time, I will use my mental power to put a restraint on her, so that she will consciously avoid me when she sees me, okay?"

Cheng Zhou was surprised, "Have you been able to impose restrictions on people casually?"

Huo Yueze flicked his forehead, "Little idiot, you taught me so many tricks of using mental power, those things are not for nothing."

Blue comes from blue and is better than blue, Huo Yueze's potential and talent far exceed Cheng Zhou's imagination.

After the two of them took a bath, Huo Yueze warmed up the milk and handed it over, "Here, drink it slowly first, I'll go and light up the fire in the small stove."

The weather is getting colder and colder, and the heating in the bedroom is basically provided by this small stove. In addition, Huo Yueze's own firepower is strong. At night, Cheng Zhou clings to him to keep warm, and his hands and feet are warmed.

Cheng Zhou turned off the lights early, consciously climbed onto Huo Yueze's body to keep warm, and asked curiously, "What have you been busy with since you left Wangjiacun?"

Huo Yueze said softly: "I went to Zanglin County to deliver some food, and I took a look at Lingling by the way..."

Huo Yueling was also very scheming, on the surface she worked hard on the farm, but in fact she dishonestly explored other ways to leave Taoshuwa Goucha. Yuan Lihua, who was in charge of her discipline, starved her a few times, and she learned a little bit later.

Cheng Zhou didn't want to mention this annoying sister. He still hadn't forgotten the scene where the dead girl pointed at his nose and scolded him.

The subject changed and he said: "I heard from my eldest brother and sister-in-law that your second sister seems to be coming back. I haven't seen her yet."

"I forgot. She will definitely come back after vacation. Don't worry, she will definitely like you very much."

Huo Yueze didn't want to chat with him anymore, so he turned around and pressed Cheng Zhou under him, rubbing his waist...

Cheng Zhou bit his shoulder tremblingly, his waist couldn't stop being weak, he panted and endured the impact, his eyebrows and eyes were full of strong lust.

Greed for a while.

The exhausted Cheng Zhou kept getting sleepy, lying on his side close to Huo Yueze, and in the end he didn't forget to hold his big hand on his belly and sleep with his eyes closed.