81

Cui Jiaqi didn't go shopping, he just took his cigarettes and went to get close to the old man in the warehouse of the department store, trying to establish a good relationship first, paving the way for the long-term business in the future.

Huo Yueze failed to stop him, so he simply let this guy run into a wall by himself, and went to the department store on his own.

Thinking of the greedy nature of snacks, Huo Yueze bought a bunch of local specialty pastries and preserved fruits, and packed two portions of roast duck in a high-priced restaurant, and the money flowed out.

In addition, I hurriedly asked about the location of the machinery factory, ran over there to find a courageous worker, and got a brand new water tank with the money ticket.

Cui Jiaqi helped carry the water tank onto the truck, and couldn't help but click his tongue: "Yue Ze, why did you buy this thing?"

Brother, we are here to make money, not to spend money? ! The pastries and candied fruit are okay, and they can barely sell for some money on the black market when they are taken back, but what is the use of this water tank?

"I'm going to repair the small courtyard, but the inside is too dilapidated." Huo Yueze didn't hide this from him, and said the truth.

"Yo, you're ready to move out of the house? Tell me, which girl do you like?" Cui Jiaqi came up to ask meanly.

He also knew that the small yard was specially reserved for himself when he was a child, and the house would suddenly need to be repaired, which must be because of a girl who wanted to get married and have a baby.

"No, I rented out the small yard." Huo Yueze didn't want to say more, and sat in the driver's seat first, urging him to get in the car quickly, "Hurry up, I'll hurry back."

"Hey, good." Cui Jiaqi hurriedly climbed into the big truck, fell asleep next to him and closed his eyes to catch up on sleep.

The big truck was humming and driving fast.

Besides, on Cheng Zhou's side, he had nothing to do, and happily ran to the department store to buy other missing things for himself, such as white porcelain bowls, stainless steel spoons, wooden chopsticks, and two white enamel jar lunch boxes with lids.

Originally, he wanted to buy the pot as well, and when the stove was built, he could use it to boil hot water for drinking, but he counted the industrial coupons returned to him by Huo Yueze yesterday, and sadly found that it didn't seem to be enough, so he had to Waiting for the next time I come to buy a pot.

As for the fabric, he actually wanted to buy more cotton cloth. When he returned to the village next time, he would bring it back to Aunt Ge and his cousin. They must be very happy to see the cotton cloth.

But from afar, the acrimonious woman behind the fabric counter still looked arrogant. Cheng Zhou curled his lips, he really didn't want to deal with this salesman, so he simply waited for Huo Yueze to come back, and let's see how he would teach this person a lesson.

Putting on the straw hat again and carrying the basket on his back, Cheng Zhou joyfully moved the things he bought back to the small yard and put them neatly on the table.

There is no way, the whole room is empty, there is not even a cupboard, and there is basically no place to put it other than stacking it on the table. It seems that there are still many big things to be added in the future.

After resting for a while, Cheng Zhou felt that it was boring to stay in the small yard dryly, so he ran out for a walk on the street again with his empty backpack.

This time he was going to visit the bookstore, but he accidentally ran into someone on the way.

It was the aunt who was the salesperson who sold the watches. Her demeanor was still gentle and beautiful, and she had the brilliance of being a mother soon.