82

In the early morning of the next day, it began to rain lightly outside, and the wind blowing over was slightly cool.

Between breaths, you can feel the moist moisture of the grass and soil in the air.

Early in the morning, Huo Yueze carried the two babies, one big and one small, out of the bed together.

Cheng Zhou still wanted to sleep back into the cage, so he leaned against Huo Yueze and closed his eyes and muttered: "Aren't you going to help the second sister get the return list? You go and do your work, and I will sleep for a while with the little glutinous rice balls in my arms."

The little fat ball seemed to be a little afraid of the cold. He was hugged out by Huo Yueze just now, and the next second he got into the bed and rolled around twice without moving. Obviously he didn't want to come out.

"No, you and the little glutinous rice balls have to go with me," Huo Yueze said in an undeniable tone, he was completely worried about throwing these two little babies in this strange place.

Huo Yueze grabbed Cheng Zhou's ankle, leaned over and took the clothes beside the bed, touched the slightly thin fabric and frowned, "Zhouzhou, it's raining outside today, take out the thicker clothes, don't wear them These are a few."

Cheng Zhou did as he did, and a soft sweater and long johns appeared out of thin air. He opened his eyes and was dazed for a while, stretched his limbs lazily for Huo Yueze to dress himself, and then closed his eyes and fell asleep unconsciously.

Huo Yueze put his arms around his waist and lifted him up, and finally put on the pants for the person in his arms. When he looked up and saw Cheng Zhou sleeping soundly leaning against him, he couldn't help but leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Leaning over to Cheng Zhou's ear, he said, "I have to finish my second sister's business this morning, so that I can take you to Kyoto by train tonight—"

"Kyoto?" Cheng Zhou opened his eyes immediately, his eyes lit up, "I'm going!"

Huo Yueze deeply hid his achievements and fame, bowed his head to put on socks for Cheng Zhou, and said deliberately: "Why don't you continue to sleep? You continue to sleep, and I will help my second sister run errands in the afternoon, and we will go to Kyoto tomorrow..."

"No, I'm not sleepy anymore, let's help Second Sister finish her work now!" Cheng Zhou said excitedly.

With Cheng Zhou's active cooperation, the two quickly packed up their things and prepared to go out.

Huo Yueze wrapped his own thick sweater on his little cub, and now the little fat oval ball has grown up a lot, almost as big as a normal baby.

The little fat ball stayed in Huo Yueze's arms obediently, but finally moved restlessly.

Wanting to get lost...however, the eggshell of fate was firmly strangled by someone...

Huo Yueze smiled slightly, lowered his head and gently touched the light white eggshell, "Why are you so restless? Where did you get so much energy?"

"He's just very active." Cheng Zhou replied, hesitated for a moment, but still kept his mouth shut.

There was one more thing he didn't dare to say.

Huo Yueze looked at him thoughtfully, didn't he justly dislike the naughty little fat ball before?

Cheng Zhou was a little guilty, and couldn't help coughing lightly, "I'll get you the backpack."

After finishing speaking, he turned around in a hurry, and ran to get his backpack in desperation, and it took him a long time before he dared to come over.