97

At last it was Sunday again.

Early in the morning, the sky was very bright.

Cheng Zhou was sleeping soundly, and before he opened his eyes, he was caught off guard by the man next to him and dragged him into the bed, making him unable to move.

Cheng Zhou had to wake up.

At around nine o'clock, several beams of sunlight came in through the window, and fine dust floated in the beams.

The cubs in the living room were babbling.

Cheng Zhou was still panting slowly, with red eyes, and knocked Huo Yueze on the head again and again.

Cheng Zhou said helplessly, "Can't you say hello to me in advance?"

Always make raids before he wakes up.

Huo Yueze didn't speak, and kissed him tenderly on the lips, which was completely different from the previous aggressive attitude.

Cheng Zhou's voice was a little hoarse, "Tangyuan'er has been making trouble outside for a long time, you go out and hug him."

Huo Yueze didn't move, "He's playing obediently over there, crawling around in the fence, having more fun than you."

The living room has changed a long time ago, and a small space has been opened up, which is dedicated to the small glutinous rice balls.

A thick layer of blankets was laid on the ground, surrounded by solid wood blocks, and the corners were carefully polished to prevent the cubs from accidentally touching and scratching.

There is a solid bunk bed at the corner, which was made by Huo Yueze himself.

The upper bunk was piled up with messy things, bells were hung on the four corners of the lower bed, and the cartoons drawn by Cheng Zhou for the cubs were pasted on the wall. The bed was soft with quilts, and a fat little glutinous rice ball slept there at night.

Cheng Zhou smiled and wanted to push the person on him away, "Go down, you're dead, don't press me down."

Huo Yueze turned over, let him lie on his body, and said in a low voice: "After dinner, I'm going to the hospital to help bring my elder brother back, will you go with me, or stay at home? "

The two gunshot wounds on Brother Huo's body are nothing serious, he just needs to be patient and recuperate, so he simply decided to leave the hospital today and go home to recuperate slowly, at least he is much more comfortable than lying in the hospital.

Cheng Zhou lazily closed his eyes, "I won't go, I just want to lie at home!"

He's too tired to move now.

Huo Yueze's physical strength was already good, full of energy, plus he didn't have to go to work on Sundays, so he tossed and tossed vigorously, and completely lost the previous scruples.

I originally planned to go to the hospital to visit Song Zhenzhu and Huniu, but I'm afraid I have to postpone it until the afternoon.

Huo Yueze said softly: "Okay, you will stay at home for a while, and look at the little glutinous rice balls by the way, I should be back soon."

Cheng Zhou nodded, his brows and eyes soft and submissive.

Seeing his docile appearance, Huo Yueze couldn't help but grab his lips, licked and kissed him for a long while, then got up, put on a pair of pants and got off the bed.

Half an hour later, Cheng Zhou, who was in a drowsy sleep, heard the cub's raucous laughter, and started laughing too, and got up lazily.

Huo Yueze was holding the millet porridge, and was feeding the cub mouthful by mouthful.