96

It was a turbulent morning.

Brother Huo was lying on the hospital bed, pretending to be pitiful on purpose, and said weakly: "Yue Ze, peel an apple for brother."

"..." Huo Yueze silently peeled an apple for him.

"Yue Ze, it is said that a hundred days of bone injury, you see, should you make some bone soup yourself to nourish me?"

"...I'll bring it over for you this afternoon."

Brother Huo sighed, and said in an insatiable way: "Hey, I have a psychological shadow this time, and I will never go out after four o'clock in the morning again."

"..." Huo Yueze said in a bad mood: "In the future, Jiaqi and I will take turns getting up early to queue up, so you don't need to get up early in the morning."

With this sentence, Brother Huo finally calmed down.

Huo Yueze did his best to take care of the patients in the hospital, but he didn't know that several girls were trying their best to pry his corners.

In the department store, Cheng Zhou spread a thick old cotton blanket not far to the left of his feet.

Then, he directly stuffed the chubby little glutinous rice balls on top, threw the building blocks over, and let the cubs entertain themselves.

Since the bold girl started yesterday, this morning, several girls approached Cheng Zhou one after another...

Cheng Zhou was so annoying that he had to put restrictions on different girls to stay away from him every time, and his mental strength was exhausted quickly.

In the end, he simply lowered his face and silently refused.

Wan Hongfeng on the side frantically slapped the table and laughed.

"Comrade, how do you sell that fabric?" Another girl came to the counter.

Without raising his head, Cheng Zhou said annoyedly, "Labor cloth costs fifty cents a foot, in a word, should you buy it or not?"

The girl was so angry that she wanted to curse.

Wen Hui stopped her and said with a smile, "Yo, is your tone so aggressive?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Cheng Zhou raised his head and jumped up hastily, "Aunt Wen, it's you, I, I didn't mean to..."

Wen Hui shook her head and smiled, and introduced: "This is my daughter, Mu Qingxue."

Mu Qingxue snorted at him.

"..." Cheng Zhou coughed and said, "Hey, what do you want to buy? These pieces of plain fabric with a white background are the best sellers. Do you want to have a look?"

Mu Qingxue looked at him carefully, her heart moved slightly, and she deliberately said, "In a word, should I buy it or not? Can I still choose slowly?"

Cheng Zhou smiled dryly, "Pick slowly, pick casually."

Wen Hui also smiled, "Okay, Qingxue, hurry up and pick a color, don't you still have to buy a gift for your second brother?"

Mu Qingxue said hastily: "Then I want the plain one with a white background, the one with the lightest color."

Two military cloth tickets with a denomination of three feet were handed over.

Cheng Zhou touched the brand-new military cloth ticket without leaving any traces, and began to cut the cloth skillfully.

Mu Qingxue stretched out her hand to help him press the bamboo sewing ruler, smiling lightly.