22

Seeing Cheng Zhou's angry look, Huo Yueze realized it later, and quickly remedied: "I'm not afraid that one-size shoes won't suit you? Okay, don't be angry, I'll buy them for you."

  Cheng Zhou angrily continued to step on Huo Yueze hard, hurting him to death.

  Huo Yueze, who was ignorant and didn't feel any pain in his feet: "..." Just be happy.

  There is no ticket to buy this kind of plywood shoes, so the price is relatively expensive. Huo Yueze quickly took out five cents and seven cents and settled the bill quickly.

  After he finished shopping, Cheng Zhou walked to the door of the department store with the enamel basin, and instructed him rudely: "Huo Yueze, you will hold this basin, and I will hold the cloth and the thermos bottle."

  "Okay." Huo Yueze, who was instructed, was willing to take over the burden, and the two handed over the burden smoothly.

  As soon as I walked out of the department store, there was a heat wave oncoming, and the white sunlight poured down from the sky like I didn't want money.

  Huo Yueze looked up at the sun, frowned and said, "Zhouzhou, wait here, I'll go in and buy something."

  "What else do you want to buy?"

  Before he finished speaking, Huo Yueze entered the department store by himself, and his figure disappeared instantly without a trace.

  Cheng Zhou could only wait patiently in place.

  After waiting for a few minutes, Huo Yueze came out soon, with two straw hats on the feather duster standing up in his arms.

  He freed one hand and handed it to Cheng Zhou's straw hat, "Here, put on the hat, the sun is shining at this time."

  Cheng Zhou smiled instantly, put on the straw hat and said something inexplicable: "Huo Yueze, the grass I planted seems to have grown a little bit."

  "What grass?" Huo Yueze didn't understand, and the black man looked at Cheng Zhou with a question mark face.

  "It's nothing, let's go, no ink." Cheng Zhou hugged the cotton cloth and walked away happily with the thermos.

  Today is indeed a very happy day, and his heart is happy as if a bright flower is about to bloom.

  Huo Yueze was at a loss, thinking that Cheng Zhou was joking and teasing him, shook his head and smiled, and did not continue to ponder.

  Back in the small yard, Huo Yueze put the enamel basin on the table in the house. The weather was hot and he was a little thirsty, but there was no stove here to boil water, and he couldn't drink cold water directly from the tap.

  For a while, I was a little annoyed, it would be good if his water system ability in the end of the world was still there.

  "Zhouzhou, are you thirsty? I'll go get something at home and bring you a pot of cold water by the way." Huo Yueze said and was about to leave.

  "No, I have water with me."

  Cheng Zhou looked at his hot and sweaty appearance, and didn't want this person to run back and forth on a hot day, it was too much trouble.

  He quietly took out a transparent thermos cup from behind, and said casually, "I'll give you a drink. Fortunately, I came out to bring water today." This is what he took from the space button.

  Huo Yueze's pupils flickered, looking at the apparently extraordinary thermos cup, "Where did you get this?"

  Cheng Zhou stretched out his hand and snorted, and said in a fierce tone: "Shut up, drink your water, and don't speak."