25

That being said, Huo Yueze's mind was still alive when he really arrived at the destination. The two temporarily parked the truck at the coal reception office, and then each carried the coarse grains collected on the road, and went back and forth. Find out where the black market is, and its skilled exchanges for money and local tickets.

  Take another turn to the department store here to see what's new.

  Cui Jiaqi didn't go to buy anything. He just took a cigarette and went to the warehouse old man of the department store.

  Huo Yueze failed to stop him, so he simply let the goods hit the wall and went to the department store on his own.

  Thinking of the greedy nature of snacks, Huo Yueze bought a bunch of local specialty cakes and preserved fruits, and also packed two roast ducks in a high-priced restaurant, and the money flowed out.

  In addition, I hurriedly asked the location of the machinery factory, went there to find a daring worker, and got a brand-new water tank with the money ticket.

  Cui Jiaqi helped carry the water tank onto the truck, and couldn't help but smack his tongue: "Yue Ze, how did you buy this thing?"

  Brother, we are here to make money, not to spend money? ! The cakes and preserved fruits are okay, they can barely be sold on the black market for some money, but what is the use of this water tank?

  "I'm going to repair the small yard, it's too broken inside." Huo Yueze didn't hide this from him, and told the truth.

  "Yo, are you ready to move out? Tell me, which girl did you like?" The Cui family came up and asked.

  He also knew that the small yard was reserved for himself when he was young, and he would suddenly have to build a house. It must be a girl who wanted to get married and have a baby.

  "No, I rented out the small yard." Huo Yueze didn't want to say more, he took the lead in the driver's seat, urging him to get in the car quickly, "Come up quickly, I'll rush back."

  "Hey, good." Cui Jiaqi hurriedly climbed into the big truck and fell asleep next to him, closing his eyes to catch up with sleep.

  The big truck hummed all the way along very fast.

  On Cheng Zhou's side, he had nothing to do when he was idle, and happily went to the department store to buy other things he lacked, such as white porcelain bowls, stainless steel spoons, wooden chopsticks and two white enamel jar lunch boxes with lids.

  Originally, he thought of buying the pot together, and when the stove was built, he could use it to boil hot water for drinking. As a result, he counted the industrial coupons that Huo Yueze handed back to him yesterday. Sadly, he found that it was not enough to spend. Looking forward to buying a pot next time.

  As for the cloth, he actually wanted to buy more cotton cloth. When he returned to the village next time, he would bring it back to Aunt Ge and his cousin. They must be very happy when they saw the cotton cloth.

  But when I glanced at the acerbic woman behind the cloth counter from a distance, she still looked arrogant and arrogant. Cheng Zhou pouted, really didn't want to deal with this salesman, so he simply waited for Huo Yueze to come back and see how he taught the man.

  Putting on the straw hat again and carrying the basket on his back, Cheng Zhou happily moved the things he bought back to the small yard and placed them neatly on the table.

  No way, the whole room was empty, not even a cupboard, except for stacking on the table, there is basically no other place to put it, it seems that there are many large items to be added in the future.