85

Before Brother Huo walked out of the back room, Cheng Zhou's voice came from outside the door, "Brother, can I come in and see the baby?"

"...Go straight in!" Brother Huo shook his head and smiled, even if this little bastard becomes a father, I'm afraid it won't be able to change the disposition of this immature child.

After hearing his words, Cheng Zhou cautiously poked his head in, "Then I really came in?"

Huo Yueze pushed him directly into the door, and said hello: "Sister-in-law, Aunt Fang, let me come and see my little nephew. Is he called Yuanhang? Huo Yuanhang?"

"Yes, I came up with this by looking through the Xinhua dictionary," Brother Huo walked over, and stuffed the little socks and diapers in his arms to Cheng Zhou.

Cheng Zhou: "..." So many? !

Cheng Zhou was embarrassed and hesitated, "Brother, are these things too much?"

Brother Huo waved his hand and said, "Where are there too many? You can use whatever you want!"

Fang Xiaoting saw the little baby in Huo Yueze's arms at a glance, her eyes were surprised, "Yueze, whose child is this?"

Before Huo Yueze could explain, Brother Huo said first: "Tingting, don't worry about where this child comes from, he will be Yueze's child from now on!"

Fang's mother was surprised: "Yue Ze is not married yet?" How come there is an extra child?

Huo Yueze said slowly: "Aunt Fang, I will guard this child from now on."

Fang's mother opened her mouth, but Fang Xiaoting grabbed the hem of her clothes, looked back at her daughter, and shut her mouth decisively.

This is Huo's family, not Fang's, and it's not her turn to be an outsider to point fingers, so why bother with so many nosy things?

Fang Xiaoting thought to herself, the child was probably brought from outside, and Yue Dong obviously didn't intend to tell her the specific origin of the child, why should she ask more?

Thinking of this, Fang Xiaoting waved and smiled: "Zhouzhou, don't you want to see the baby? Come here!"

Cheng Zhou hastily moved over and glanced carefully. His eyes were big, his nose was small, his mouth was small, his black pupils flickered, and he looked very clever.

Cheng Zhou thinks that his egg baby is the cutest!

"Sister-in-law, my little Tangyuan was born on June 23rd, what date was Xiao Yuanhang born?" Just to see who is the older of these two children?

Small glutinous rice balls? I guess it's the kid's nickname, right?

Fang Xiaoting said without hesitation: "That's still the size of your little glutinous rice balls. Yuanhang was born on the morning of June 29th."

The birth was too strenuous, and it took nearly a night to give birth smoothly, which caused her to sleep in bed for a whole day, barely recovering some energy.

...

After seeing the baby born to Mrs. Huo, Cheng Zhou didn't dare to waste any more time, and hurried back to his small yard.

Before the little glutinous rice balls wetted the bed, Huo Yueze washed the diapers, used the same trick to dry up the water, and put them on the back of the cub's buttocks, so as not to wake up and find "maps" of different sizes everywhere on the sheets... …

It was exactly eleven o'clock in the middle of the night, the night was quiet, and the moon was as cool as water.

The wind with the heat wave is blowing slowly from a distant place.