94

Cheng Zhou was really angry this time, and the feather duster slammed on Huo Yueze's waist.

Huo Yueze was hit by a stick in a daze, and he bent over in pain for a moment. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the feather duster in Cheng Zhou's hand continued to swing over, and hurried out.

"Zhouzhou, I didn't hear the question clearly just now, so I answered it wrong." Huo Yueze tried to struggle to his death.

"You come back, don't let me run away." Cheng Zhou chased after him, but his eyes were full of smiles.

"Put down the feather duster, and I won't run away." Why did he buy this thing so desperately? !

"Come here, I won't hit you." Cheng Zhou couldn't catch up with him, so he deliberately stood there to coax him.

"No, just say what you have to say." Huo Yueze stood far away, not being fooled by Cheng Zhou.

Where is the little idiot? It's clearly a tiger cub dressed in pure white rabbit skin, baring its teeth and claws so viciously that it's deadly.

"Can't you make it through?" Cheng Zhou continued to threaten with a fierce face.

Huo Yueze had no choice but to approach him tentatively, "It's agreed, don't hit anyone."

Just hit him, it will only hurt for a while, he is full of disharmony in the first place, he is not wronged if he is caught by this person, he is not afraid of being forced to roll over, sooner or later, he will take this fierce tiger cub into his den and feel good .

Taking a step closer, Cheng Zhou didn't move.

Taking another step, Cheng Zhou still didn't move.

He was a little relieved, thinking that Cheng Zhou really didn't hit people, so he walked over cautiously and explained: "Zhouzhou, listen to me..."

With a "bang", Huo Yueze was unprepared and stupefied and took another blow. This time, the place where he was hit was still the waist, and he wanted to cry but had no tears.

"Zhou Zhou, you said you'd better not hit people." Huo Yueze once again regretted why he bought this feather duster? !

"This time I really won't fight, idiot." Cheng Zhou threw away the feather duster and gave him an angry look.

Now that you've thought about what you shouldn't think about, think about it a few times, hit it a few times, and get rid of the disharmonious waste that's in your head.

Huo Yueze covered his waist, raised his head and smiled helplessly, "Zhouzhou, are you not angry anymore?"

"Don't be angry, please help me clean the room."

Cheng Zhou waved his hand, originally to tease Huo Yueze, and to warn him by the way, don't keep staring at him in heat, as if he didn't see anything.

Huo Yueze laughed out loud when he heard the words, fixed his deep eyes on Cheng Zhou, and his anxious mood instantly became as clear as a sunny day.

Zhou Zhou knew what he was thinking, but he didn't show any intention of repelling or escaping, so does it mean that he has hope?

Cheng Zhou didn't care what Huo Yueze was thinking, he ran to hug the enamel basin enthusiastically, and instructed: "Huo Yueze, go get the water, and I'll sweep the dust first."

It was the first time he used this fluffy feather duster to sweep the dust, and it was very fresh, and it cleaned the dust on the bed frame and windows very efficiently.

Huo Yueze accepted his fate and took the enamel basin to collect the water.

At first, all the rust-colored dirty water came out of the faucet, and the water flow was very small. Huo Yueze simply turned the switch to the maximum, and let it run for half a day until the water flow gradually increased, and then became clear again.