115

It's like a greedy hungry wolf that touches food, bites and refuses to let go easily.

At first, Cheng Zhou obediently gave in, his hands hugged Huo Yueze's neck unconsciously, and his lips and teeth were intimately intertwined, but soon he couldn't breathe.

Misty mist came out of his eyes, and the corners of his eyes began to turn red, and he looked at the person close at hand with aggrieved eyes.

Only then did Huo Yueze change his target, he moved him up with his upper arm, leaned against the wall and gently kissed the corners of his mouth and cheeks, as if treating an extremely cherished treasure.

Cheng Zhou took the opportunity to gasp, and pushed his head away with a blushing face, "Get your claws away from me."

At most, he can let this person kiss him. As for other more excessive things, that will be discussed after Huo Yueze can pass his inspection period.

"Zhouzhou," Huo Yueze said with difficulty, "I can't help it."

He didn't want to let go, and it was rare for him to hold the young boy who had been envious for a long time in his arms. It was the result of his repeated patience that he didn't drag the boy directly to the bed and bully him hard.

"If you can't help it, you have to bear it, you let me down." Cheng Zhou urged him by knocking on his head hard.

Huo Yueze turned a deaf ear, rubbing his head against Cheng Zhou's collarbone, and a hoarse voice came out mistyly: "Zhou Zhou, let me slow down."

Cheng Zhou's ears were burning hot, and his waist was weakened by this person's intimacy. Afraid of letting go, he couldn't help being addicted, and said in a soft voice: "Huo Yueze, if you don't let go, I will Turned against you."

"Let me down." Cheng Zhou hugged his head with both hands, and softly comforted him in his ear: "People here say that if you keep the green hills, you are not afraid of no firewood, right? If you continue , I really turned my face."

To be honest, in the interstellar era, there are many people who go to bed casually and have one-night stands. Although Cheng Zhou has never encountered such a thing at a young age, he is affected by the environment of the empire. He really has no conservative ideas in this regard, but he is not so Open up.

He still wants to find a sincere person to live with him.

"Okay, I won't move around anymore, Zhouzhou." Huo Yueze stopped his movements unwillingly, and pressed his cheeks to the person in his arms to be intimate, and the sound of rough panting filled the space.

Sticking it wet with sweat, Cheng Zhou lowered his head and hugged his neck unnaturally, waiting for Huo Yueze to calm down.

"Is it sinking when you hold me?" Cheng Zhou asked suddenly.

"Not heavy," Huo Yueze laughed, and kissed the corner of the little idiot's mouth, "I see that you are quite edible, why is it not heavy when you hold it? Where did all the food go?"

"Who do you think can eat it?" Cheng Zhou jumped up angrily, "I don't eat much at all, okay?"

"Yes, yes, baby, you don't eat much at all." Huo Yueze adjusted his posture in time to hold him, so that the man would not fall down by himself.

"Who are you calling baby? It's so numb, don't call it." The ears that had just dropped from the heat began to heat up again, and Cheng Zhou couldn't help but run up, trying to kill the sudden appellation.

"Okay, okay, I won't bark anymore, Zhouzhou, don't move around." Huo Yueze comforted.

"Did you plan on me the first time you bumped into me near the bathhouse?" Cheng Zhou pressed his forehead and asked curiously.