Extra 1

Phew...

Cheng Zhou took a breath to relax, he could be considered to have a way to settle down.

"Auntie, look into my eyes." Cheng Zhou snapped his fingers next to her ear and withdrew his mental power.

Ge Cuihua's expression was in a trance for a moment, her sluggish eyes recovered, and there was some faint redness around the eyes, but fortunately it was not obvious.

Cheng Zhou said in time, "Auntie, Auntie, are you okay?"

Ge Cuihua's head was heavy, and it took a while to recover, "Oh, it's okay, Xiaozhou, what did you just say?"

Cheng Zhou: "Mother, as I said before, I came here to look for relatives."

Ge Cuihua: "Looking for relatives? What kind of relatives are you looking for?"

Cheng Zhou looked sad, and said in a low voice the reason he made up in advance, "Ma'am, I won't hide it from you. Ma'am, I just said that I came from the town, but I'm not.

"To be precise, I came from Kyoto, so I had no choice but to come here to join my relatives."

"Before leaving, my mother asked me to go to her relatives. But my mother left in a hurry, and I didn't have time to explain clearly. I could only find here based on the general information my mother gave. "

Cheng Zhou paused for a moment, with an embarrassing expression on his face: "I really have no choice but to come here and ask the village chief."

Only then did Ge Cuihua understand the reason for Cheng Zhou's visit, and said swiftly: "It's easy to handle, my aunt has spent half her life in the village, and most of the people in the nearby towns and villages know most of them. Even if aunt doesn't know her, she can help you find out Inquire. Comrade Xiaozhou, tell me first what are the names of your relatives?"

Cheng Zhou said with a wry smile: "Ma'am, I don't know, my mother didn't have time to tell. She just told me that she was young at the time, and she was naughty and playful, but she met... met a 'person' who abducted her and left home. ..."

Cheng Zhou spoke very euphemistically, omitting a lot of abduction and trafficking, and said in a vague tone: "Fortunately, my mother is also lucky. I met my father's family on the way and rescued her. My grandfather wanted to send my mother home. But at that time my mother was young, she didn’t know everything, and there were wars everywhere outside, so my grandfather took my mother all the way north to escape in order to avoid the war.”

When Ge Cuihua heard it, her heart suddenly thumped, thinking of her little sister who was abducted more than 20 years ago, she hurriedly asked: "Good boy, tell your mother, your mother...does she have...does she have any facial features?" ?”

Speaking of the latter, Ge Cuihua couldn't help sobbing, and looked straight at Cheng Zhou, with a glimmer of hope rekindled in her heart.

Cheng Zhou said: "My mother has a red mole between her eyebrows since she was a child—"

Before the words were finished, Ge Cuihua burst into tears, hugged Cheng Zhou tightly and cried loudly, "My little girl, I haven't heard from you for so many years, and my eldest sister thought I would never find you again...It's my fault, my eldest sister That would be confusing, leaving you at home alone, and then meeting a god-damned human trafficker, causing you to be abducted at such a young age..."

Big hands as rough as cattail fans hugged Cheng Zhou's back tightly, and when he lowered his head, there was Aunt Ge's soft breast exuding a maternal breath. Cheng Zhou's face turned red, and he didn't know where to put his hands in embarrassment.