24

Huo Yueze said hoarsely, "Zhouzhou, you know what I'm thinking." But you didn't refuse from beginning to end.

  "Well." Cheng Zhou pressed his cheek against his forehead boldly, "I know."

  Seeing him take the initiative to lean up, Huo Yueze couldn't hold back, grabbed his chin with one hand and kissed him, wanton entanglement and sucking.

  Like a greedy hungry wolf when it touches the food, it won't let go easily after biting it.

  Cheng Zhou obediently kissed him at first, his hands wrapped tightly around Huo Yueze's neck without knowing it, his lips and teeth intertwined intimately, but soon he was out of breath.

  There was water mist in his eyes, and the corners of his eyes began to turn red, and he looked aggrievedly at the person who was close at hand.

  Only then did Huo Yueze change his target. He moved his upper arm vigorously and pushed him up against the wall, kissing the corner of his mouth and cheek gently, as if he was treating a treasure that he cherished.

  Cheng Zhou took the opportunity to gasp for breath and pushed his head away with a blushing face, "Take your claws away from me."

  At most, he can let this person kiss him, and as for other more excessive things, he can only talk about it after Huo Yueze can pass his inspection period.

  "Zhouzhou," Huo Yueze said with difficulty, "I can't help it."

  He didn't want to let go of his hand, and it was rare to hold the greedy little boy into his arms, not dragging this person directly onto the bed and bullying him hard was the result of his repeated patience.

  "I can't help but bear with me, you let me down." Cheng Zhou urged him by beating his head hard.

  Huo Yueze turned a deaf ear, his head rubbed against Cheng Zhou's collarbone, and a hoarse voice came out foggy: "Zhouzhou, please let me slow down."

  Cheng Zhou's ears were hot, and his waist became weaker due to this person's intimacy. For fear of letting it go, he couldn't help but indulge himself, and said in a soft voice: "Huo Yueze, if you don't let go, I will I've turned against you."

  "Let me down." Cheng Zhou wrapped his hands around his head and whispered in his ear: "Everyone here says that if you keep the green hills, you won't be afraid of running out of firewood, right? If you continue, , I really turned my face."

  To be honest, in the interstellar era, there are many people who casually go to bed for a one-night stand. Although Cheng Zhou has never encountered this at a young age, he is affected by the environment of the empire. He really has no conservative concept in this regard, but it is not so open.

  He still wanted to find a sincere person to live with him.

  "Okay, I won't move anymore, Zhouzhou." Huo Yueze stopped moving reluctantly, and kissed the person in his arms tightly against his cheeks, his rough breathing filled the space.

  The sweat was wet, and Cheng Zhou lowered his head and hugged his neck unnaturally, waiting for Huo Yueze to calm down.

  "Are you holding me down?" Cheng Zhou asked suddenly.

  "Don't sink," Huo Yueze laughed, kissing the corner of the idiot's mouth, "I see that you can eat quite well, how come it doesn't weigh too much when you hold it? Where did all the food go?"

  "Who do you think can eat it?" Cheng Zhou rushed up angrily, "I don't eat much at all, okay?"

  "Right, right, baby, you don't eat much at all." Huo Yueze adjusted his hug in time to prevent the person from falling down on his own.