76

On Sunday morning, the sky was cloudy and the sun was shining brightly.

Huo Yueze was ready to go out.

Cheng Zhou seemed to know what he was going to do, blocked the door, and reminded him seriously: "Our egg baby is about to be born."

Huo Yueze took a deep look at him, leaned over and kissed his forehead, "I know, we will go to Shanghai next weekend."

"Then what are you going out for now?" Cheng Zhou could guess with his toes what he was going to do, wasn't it just to go after that kid?

"I went to Cui Jiaqi and agreed to assemble a radio for him." Huo Yueze said calmly.

Cheng Zhou didn't quite believe his words, and grabbed Huo Yueze's arm, "Then I'll go too, wait for me, I'll change clothes."

Huo Yueze had no choice but to follow him into the bedroom.

Cheng Zhou took off his clothes, and there were still deep and shallow hickey marks on his white back, and then he put on a navy blue round neck and long sleeves.

Huo Yueze helped pull down the hem of the clothes, frowned and said, "Is this dress too small?" Why are the sleeves a bit short?

"Is there? I think I can still wear it." Cheng Zhou was very happy. "I seem to be still growing. This dress fit me well before."

Cheng Zhou is dreaming, will he grow a lot taller?

Huo Yueze smiled and hugged him, "Then eat well and try to grow taller."

Cheng Zhou's hands and feet are fleshy, and the baby fat on his cheeks makes him look a little childish. His limbs are long and thin, and his frame is not big. Compared with the tall Huo Yueze, he is completely smaller.

Huo Yueze likes Cheng Zhou's current appearance very much. It would be even better if Cheng Zhou could grow taller and gain weight.

However, many years later, Cheng Zhou's stature has increased by three centimeters intermittently, but he has to accept the cruel reality that he is still a bit shorter than Huo Yueze...

The two walked slowly through the alley and came to the gate of Cui Jiaqi's courtyard.

"Yue Ze, why did you—" come?

Cui Jiaqi was talking, and when he raised his eyes, he received Huo Yueze's meaningful eyes.

Cheng Zhou didn't notice the winking between the two of them, seeing Huo Yueze consciously assemble a bunch of scattered radio parts, he was instantly relieved.

It seems that Huo Yueze didn't lie to him, Cheng Zhou's round eyes rolled, and he just knelt down and hugged him and kissed him.

Huo Yueze laughed, raised his head and secretly looked at Cui Jiaqi.

Cui Jiaqi has been with him for so long, and he knows his every move very well.

Receiving Huo Yueze's wink, Cui Jiaqi took out a black jar, and when he put it on the table, he could hear a crisp crashing sound inside.

"What's in it?" Cheng Zhou leaned over curiously.

"It's silver dollars. I've slowly collected them over the years. I have to figure out how many silver dollars are in it. Zhou Zhou, would you like to count them for me?" Cui Jiaqi tried to attract his attention.

Ever since Cheng Zhou learned that Cui Jiaqi was one year older than Huo Yueze, he was determined not to let him call him little sister-in-law again, otherwise he would be ruthless.

Cheng Zhou couldn't wait to pour out the silver dollars in the jar, and the crisp sound of clattering sounded in his ears, "A lot of silver dollars, this can be exchanged for a lot of money in the bank, right?"