18

Huo Yueze frowned and thought.

  Thinking of the coming three years of famine, and the fact that this foodie can eat so much, he may not have enough food in advance.

  I'll have to go back and buy some more so I won't be able to afford it.

  Cheng Zhou didn't know someone's inner murmur at all, he leaned on the back of the chair with satisfaction, touched his small round belly comfortably, and sighed: "The soup dumplings here are delicious, do you have any other specialties here? ?"

  If there is, he will try other foods next time, and try more to satisfy his taste buds.

  The small belly is obviously round, and the light-white fingers are touching back and forth on the belly, and there is an indescribable cuteness.

  People can't help but think of the cubs of some kind of national treasure.

  Huo Yueze held back his smile: "Yes, there are also xiaolongbao, roast duck with green onion rolls, vegetarian roast chicken, stir-fried fish balls, mapo tofu, peach cake..."

  Deliberately cracking down on him by saying a long list of dish names.

  Cheng Zhou was stunned: "Is there so much? When I asked others, I had never heard of so many delicious food."

  Huo Yueze said in a low voice, "I know a friend whose ancestors were the royal chefs in the palace. The ones I just mentioned are all his specialty dishes, but it's a pity—"

  "What a pity?" Cheng Zhou asked.

  "It's a pity that he doesn't open a shop, and he doesn't cook for others, so you can't eat it." Huo Yueze continued to greedy him.

  "You can definitely eat it, don't you?" Cheng Zhou was really fooled, and approached Huo Yueze.

  The royal chef in the palace, he has only seen it in history textbooks, and his cooking skills are absolutely superb.

  Huo Yueze smiled: "Yes, I have known him since childhood. If you follow me, you can taste his cooking skills."

  Cheng Zhou forgot his ruthless behavior of refusing to be friends in minutes, and said excitedly, "Then next time you go there for dinner, call me and I'll go with you."

  "Don't you lack my friend? Why are you going to dinner with me?" Huo Yueze deliberately turned over the old accounts.

  "Meeting is fate, many friends have many paths."

  Cheng Zhou's face was not red or his heart was beating, and he had the cheek to return what he said.

  Huo Yueze: "..."

  After being stunned for a moment, Huo Yueze didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Okay, okay, next time I go to his place to eat, I will definitely bring you."

  "Okay, don't go back."

  Cheng Zhou gave him a sweet smile, and two pointed little tiger teeth were also exposed, looking vigorous.

  Huo Yueze stared at Cheng Zhou's little tiger teeth, not knowing what to think, his Adam's apple rolled up and down restlessly, moving his legs unnaturally.

  After eating, the two came out and wandered the street.

  In order to divert his attention, Huo Yueze took the initiative to introduce to Cheng Zhou: "Look at the tall building over there. It is three stories high. It is the department store here in Chang'an City. Have you ever visited it?"