44

Chapter 44

  Huo Yueze's long legs firmly clamped Cheng Zhou's restless and dawdling legs, and held him in his arms, clapping his big hands down his back and coaxing Cheng Zhou to fall asleep slowly.

  The next morning, someone knocked on the door early.

  Ge Cuihua's voice came from outside, "Xiaozhou, are you awake?"

  Huo Yueze opened his eyes, raised his hand to touch Cheng Zhou's sleeping face, couldn't help but leaned in and kissed, then got up and opened the door.

  "Mrs. Ge, Zhouzhou was running around all day yesterday, and she's still sleeping when she's tired."

  Ge Cuihua frowned, "Why are you still sleeping? If you don't get up, you won't be able to catch up with the breakfast in the cafeteria."

  Tie Dan got up early, and immediately came over and said, "Mother, you go to the cafeteria to help cook first, and I'll go to the cafeteria in a while to help my little cousin bring breakfast."

  Huo Yue Zele bent down and flicked the iron egg on his forehead, "Okay, then we'll have to help you bring the breakfast for the two of us."

  Ge Cuihua didn't delay any longer, "That's fine, I'll go first, the rest of the family is out to work, and Xiaoya is still sleeping, so just stay at home and rest."

  "Also, there is hot water in the thermos in the kitchen, and you can pour it from there if you want to drink."

  Huo Yueze nodded, watched Ge Cuihua leave the yard, turned around and grabbed the little black brat, "Tie Dan, you go look at Xiaoya, when you go to the cafeteria for dinner, take Xiaoya with you, you know? "

  Tie Dan said: "I know."

  The weather is a little cloudy today, and the dark blue clouds are heavy and piled up, as if they are about to be pressed down.

  The wind was blowing from the direction of the deep mountains, bringing a rare damp vapor.

  Huo Yueze turned around and closed the door again, climbed into the pit and lay beside Cheng Zhou, stared at him for a long time, then took Cheng Zhou's hand and closed his eyes to sleep, just waiting for the people around him to wake up.

  When Tie Dan brought back his breakfast from the cafeteria, Cheng Zhou was still asleep.

  Huo Yueze entered the room with breakfast, turned his head and kicked Tidan out, urging the two cubs to find the big head next door to play with.

  Open the lid of the enamel jar, the sweet potato porridge exudes a sweet taste, and in the other enamel jar is a cornmeal wowatou, which looks very appetizing.

  Huo Yueze frowned, the villagers of Wangjia Village may have to suffer a lot in the future.

  In recent years, the specific policies issued by each town are different, but the main points are mostly the same. They call on the people of the commune to eat a big pot of rice together, and advocate eating with an open stomach and work together.

  He didn't plan to take action to change anything. The tide of history was rolling forward, and countless people were shouting wildly for it. No one could stop this overwhelming trend.

  A new country is exploring its way forward amid stumbling and stumbling. Some detours can only be ushered in a more splendid dawn when some detours are overcome, and then in the future, an unprecedented development miracle will be created.

  Huo Yueze no longer pondered, and bent over to hug Cheng Zhou who was asleep, "Zhou Zhou, don't sleep anymore, it's time to eat."

  Cheng Zhou's eyes didn't open at all, and he subconsciously cuddled comfortably in his arms, "You let me squint for a while, I still want to sleep."