8

After a meal, Cheng Zhou and Aunt Ge's family got to know a lot and spoke more freely.

  Cheng Zhou contentedly touched his small, round belly, and slumped on the chair without any image, saying that his cousin Ge Xiufang's cooking skills are really not bragging, it is simply a masterpiece!

  Coupled with the pure natural green and pollution-free ingredients and wild animals unique to this era, he ate this meal with satisfaction from beginning to end.

  After Wang Fengshou finished eating, he hurried out, "Xiufang, Xiaozhou, you stay at home, Wan Shun and I go out to see what's going on in the fields."

  Ge Cuihua replied, "Go, go, come back soon after you're done."

  Ge Xiufang watched with amusement as Cheng Zhou kept rubbing her chubby belly, "Xiao Zhou, are you tired of eating? Would you like my cousin to find you a piece of hawthorn pills to help you digest?"

  Cheng Zhou touched his face embarrassedly and explained, "I haven't eaten, cousin, don't look for pills. I just have a small habit, I always like to touch my stomach after eating."

  "Haha, this habit is good, very good."

  Ge Xiufang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she neatly cleaned up the dishes, while Xiaoya helped the dishes beside her.

  As for Tie Dan, that little black brat ran out of the house after eating and disappeared long ago.

  Seeing this, Cheng Zhou got up and followed to help, but Ge Xiufang ruthlessly kicked him out of the kitchen, "A big boy, what can you do in the kitchen? If you can't do anything, why don't you go to my mother's place to help clean up the house."

  At this time, Xiaoya, who was full and full, remembered her agreement with Datou, and pouted and asked Ge Xiufang for help, "Mother, I promised to leave broth for Datou, but I forgot."

  Ge Xiufang waved her hand in disapproval, "It's alright, my mother had reserved a bowl for Datou's family earlier, and it's been delivered long ago. I'm counting on your memory, it's strange that Datou can eat meat."

  Xiaoya breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, I'm also worried that Big Brother won't take me to play next time!"

  After giving the big brother some meat, he will definitely continue to play with her!

  On the other side of the yard, Ge Cuihua was in full swing cleaning, cleaning up the inside and outside of the room where Tie Dan slept alone, and finally pulled Cheng Zhou to put on the clean white sheets together, which were laid flat.

  Sitting on the edge of the pit, Ge Cuihua said earnestly, "Xiaozhou, don't worry about anything else when you live here with Auntie. The household registration in the village is under his father's control, and tomorrow I will let him go to the town to confirm your household registration. already."

  Cheng Zhou: "..." Unexpected joy! He was worrying about what reasonable excuse he should use to keep his hukou in the village!

  Cheng Zhou nodded his head every minute, "Great, aunt, do I need to hand in some identity certificate for the household registration?"

  He can be considered afraid of the social environment of this era. He needs a letter of introduction to do everything, not only money but also various tickets to buy things. Who knows if he needs to find a way to get a certificate of hukou transfer to settle down!

  Ge Cuihua shook his head in disapproval, "No need. Xiaozhou, listen to Auntie's words and throw away all the proof materials for your urban household registration in Kyoto. Now that you have left Kyoto, it is best to cut it off completely."