63

When he arrived at the teacher's family home, Cheng Zhou knocked on the door of Brother Huo's house.

Big brother Huo came to open the door with the cub in his arms, and said with a smile: "I didn't send Mingyu to you today, and I didn't tell you in advance, so I guessed that you were coming."

"What's more, you didn't come over to tell me, which made me worry all morning." Cheng Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, walked in and looked around, but he didn't see Mrs. Huo in the living room.

Brother Huo smiled, "Guess what good news is there today?"

Cheng Zhou glanced at him strangely, and it could be seen that Brother Huo was in a good mood today, and his tone of voice was full of excitement.

Before Cheng Zhou could answer, Brother Huo couldn't wait to say: "Your sister-in-law is pregnant. She said she was a little dizzy this morning and almost fainted in the kitchen. I was so scared that I took her to the hospital directly. I only found out after asking the doctor. It's pregnant."

Cheng Zhou didn't care about being happy, and said anxiously: "Is sister-in-law still in the hospital? Is she okay?"

"It's okay. She hasn't slept well in the past few days, and she is pregnant again. We didn't realize it before, and we didn't give her some good food to supplement nutrition in time, so I was a little dizzy this morning. Now she is in I'm asleep in the back room." Brother Huo said.

In the past two days, he had to spend a lot of time thinking of ways to make up for his wife, buy more eggs, and order milk...

Only then did Cheng Zhou smile, and then he thought about the pile of venison bones that brother Huo had taken away before, and reminded: "Brother, you haven't eaten venison recently, have you? My sister-in-law is pregnant with a baby, so she can't eat too much nourishing food. "

Brother Huo shook his head and said, "No, she doesn't like to eat these things very much. The venison I got from you is basically eaten by me alone."

The little cub also likes to drink deer bone soup, but unfortunately he is too young to drink more. He can only drink a small spoonful each time, and the portion is strictly controlled.

Cheng Zhou said with a smile: "That's good, I'll bring some more wild eggs and chicken over later, just to give my sister-in-law a boost."

He couldn't wait to tell Huo Yueze the good news, but it was a pity that this man was out transporting during the day, so he couldn't go back to the small courtyard to talk to him at noon.

Cheng Zhou hesitated for a while, but finally couldn't hold back, and rode his bicycle to the coal mine with great interest.

He has only been here once, and he is a little unfamiliar with the mining area. Holding the handle of his bicycle, he looked around the gate, and saw a figure with sharp eyes, "Xie An, come here."

Xie An was the big truck driver who dropped them off to Huaishan County. Huo Yueze had a good relationship with him, and Cheng Zhou still had a little impression of him.

Hearing someone calling his name, Xie An turned his head and looked around, Cheng Zhou waved at him.

Xie An ran over and said with a smile: "So it was you, you came to look for Yue Ze, right? Coincidentally, he just came back from a trip to transport, this meeting should be at the cafeteria, let's go, I'll take you in."

Cheng Zhou parked his bicycle outside the gatehouse, entrusted the gatekeeper to take care of it, and then followed Xie An all the way to the cafeteria.

Xie An looked around, grabbed a familiar colleague and asked, "Did you see Yue Ze? Wasn't he still in the cafeteria just now?"

The man pointed out in one direction, and joked: "There is a beautiful girl who came to look for him, and the two of them are talking in the corner over there, kid Yue Ze, tsk tsk..."