Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Hugging him back I nodded before opening the door and leading him down the hall to the bedroom. Turning back I shouted a good night to the others, various replies were echoed back as I shut the door.

"Now we can get comfortable and SLEEP." My words punctuated with a yawn.

Nodding with an equally large yawn Eddie set the shoes from earlier by the door

"Agreed, hope this bed is as comfortable as the other one"

Looking around I swore as I sat on the edge of the bed

"Fuck..forgot my glasses...my necklace and shit even my watch..could you grab them from the bathroom for me please?"

Nodding he kissed Red's forehead before going out of the room and checking the luckily still open bathroom, grabbing her glasses and jewelry he hurried back to the bedroom. Opening the door he entered and shut it behind him, bowing before handing them to her.

"Your spectacles my fair lady"

Beaming at him I took them and put them back on, eyes widening as I saw him in greater detail

"Fuck..that outfit..you should only wear that outfit..like ever.. though if you swapped out the shirt for one that said hellfire club..that would be fair... as long as it fits as...tight"

Stuttering over the last bit I flushed as he got closer. I wanted nothing more than to fool around and get to know the body I'd seen earlier but I knew that I needed sleep.

"So you like my hellfire shirt too huh?"

I nodded running my hands down his waist, looping my fingers into the belt holes I pulled him towards me, looking up I reached up to cup his curl framed face in my ring covered hands.

"Gods yes, I mean I love you in whatever you wear.. I even miss that battle vest you had"

It was such a weird thing to think about, that this person he'd only known for a few days knew him from weeks ago. As if catching onto his train of thought I sighed,

"You do know that while I do know a fair bit about you, there's a lot I don't know.. a lot I can't wait to learn. Honestly there wasn't enough of you in the show..so I studied every bit I could.."

Grinning he settled down next to me, his arm gathering me close to his side. "You studiedme, huh? Did you study any of the others?" He gestured towards the door that led to the rest of the cabin.

I shook my head "No, unless it was to solve a question or understand the plot.. I really didn't. It's just you were so different...so relate-able.. "

Looking over at him "I mean I wasn't far off from being you growing up. Minus the hotness the drugs or the D&D I was the freak, abusive mom, emotionally unavailable dad who's in the military so we traveled non stop so I never had friends, had bullies and trauma and occasional groups of people I clung to. Wasn't til midway through high school when I met GSA...gay straight alliance that I found some good friends.. it wasn't hellfire club level but it was something..and at the time I still thought I was straight" I said with a laugh..

Taking his hands in my own I played with his rings as he processed that bomb of information.

Since the moment he'd met Red and gotten to know her he'd had his suspicions from the way she looked and dressed and understood him that she'd had firsthand experience with being the outsider, the freak.. but he didn't expect it to be a near direct parallel of his own life..nor for her to describe herself as unattractive which couldn't be further from the truth.

He wasn't sure what to say so he went with action, he wanted to hold her and he knew the both of them were exhausted, standing up he pulled Red with him and wrapped her closely into his arms, backing away enough to take his own shirt off startling her as she couldn't help eying his exposed chest. "Come on my sleepy lady, we can talk more but we should at least get ready to sleep"

Nodding I yawned again pulling my own shirts off. I would've turned away or been shy but I was too tired. Not that Eddie minded one bit.

Slipping all but my underwear off I started to pull the covers back sniffing the air as I did surprised that they were clean and didn't smell bad so I climbed inside, moaning as the soft sheets felt like silk on my skin.

"Best feeling ever... slipping into bed after a shower"

With confirmation at just how exhausted I was, getting nearly naked without so much as a blush he finished undressing stripped down to his own underwear and got into bed next to you.

"'Best feeling ever huh'?"

I nodded with a blissful sigh, snuggling up to his side I took a pillow and laid it next to his chest and cuddled in close reaching back to gather and fling my hair behind me on the pillow. Giggling at his bewildered expression watching the waterfall of damp hair spread across the bed behind me, I traced the tattoos on his chest as I spoke "I'm so glad I'm here with you...Upside Down apocalypse non withstanding, I'm able to save you..to spend time with you.. to learn what you were like in person..to know the real Eddie"

"The real Eddie? As opposed to those fake Eddie's...now what is it that you want to know about me?"

"Hmm I'm not sure... do you still think that you're a freak?"

His hand stilled as he looked down at her. He wanted to say 'No' but he knew it was more than that.. he remembered the pain of the first time he'd heard that word spat at him...and he knew if he was walking down Main Street he would still feel the urge to attack first to avoid being hurt. Shaking his head his fingers combed through her curls

"Yes..."

Surprised at his honesty I sighed around a yawn not as mad as I'd thought I would have been at his admission. I knew that kind of self doubt didn't go away overnight but if I was anything I was stubborn, so I understood.

Placing soft kisses on his chest I tilted my head up to him and kissed him having every intention of this being a quick kiss goodnight. Catching his lip in my teeth I smiled as his hand came up to hold me close his tongue entered my mouth deepening the kiss I whimpered against him. I felt his arms pull me in, my breasts against his chest, legs tangling with his, deft fingers grabbed my ass digging in, my core ached as I ground against his thigh moaning into his mouth. Catching our collective breaths he pulled away, kiss swollen lips, a flush spread across his cheeks as his dark eyes positively glowed with need. We were playing with fire and I knew it.

Reaching up he held my cheek in hand his cool rings against my skin giving me ideas of having that cold metal other places and I shivered against him, his voice low and raw with desire

"Baby if we keep this up I'm going to lose it, and I want us to both be able to enjoy when that happens.. we should wait, we both need our rest"

"Fuck...you're right" resting my forehead against his I caught my breath as his hands stroked down my back. I knew he was right..but I was having trouble caring.

Kissing me again this time softer and slower like he was savoring the taste of my lips he whispered against my mouth "I'm not going anywhere, we've got time for this.. let's get some rest and later, maybe when we don't have an audience to overhear I'll help you continue your studies."

Rubbing my nose against his with a smile I nodded as I cuddled back down into his chest yawning widely my jaw cracked as my eyes grew heavy. Feeling my heart rate decreasing as I stared to doze, off Eddie smiled his fingers stroking my hair once more trying not to tangle in the damp curls. "G..night Eddie..love you.." I mumbled against his skin as my eyes closed allowing sleep to claim me. Kissing the top of my head he nodded his own eyes sliding closed "goodnight my sweet Red, love you too"