Chapter 47

Chapter 47

My mind raced as I tried to figure just what to do first with this gift of privacy that I would both have tomorrow. It was one thing to discuss possibilities of such a bdsm and non vanilla sex but it was another entirely to experience them, I couldn't help the fear that my own inexperience might ruin the whole thing for the both of us.

Nodding absently at his decision to figure it out together I hadn't been paying attention and next thing I knew I'd been pulled from my hiding place in the crook of his neck and were looking down on his beautiful brown eyes, his calloused hand cupping my cheek his rings cool against my flushed skin his brow was raised as he once more tried to get my attention.

"Earth to Red..come in my beautiful Red...damn you weren't kidding about your own thoughts getting in the way were you?"

Flushing I nodded with a pout, "yea.. just a bit overwhelmed at the moment..don't want to mess up any of this.."

Shaking his head sadly Eddie knew it was time to get her out of her thoughts, grateful that she was healed so he didn't have to be so gentle he moved to roll the two of them so now he laid in the position she'd held, his curls a curtain around her. He smirked at the bemused smile on her face, "well that's better, now let's see what else we can do to get rid of those thought's"

I barely had time to process the fact that he'd rolled the two of us over when he captured my lips with his own, tangling his tongue with mine his hands wandering down my sides stroking and teasing as they went.

Grinning against my lips Eddie savored the whimpering moans he pulled from me as his kisses moved to my cheeks, nibbling his way to my ear capturing the lobe in his teeth nearly growling at the way I had started writhing against him one of my legs tangling with his to pull him closer

The sounds of his growls and moans set my skin ablaze as my body remembered how many times I'd come close to and then stopped ourselves from losing it earlier. "Mmfucking love that sound..." I moaned into his shoulder as I nipped and sucked the skin there, my legs wrapping around his hips begging for more friction against my throbbing center. "Eddie..please.."

Between Red getting off on the sound of his pleasure alone and her begging, Eddie was getting too close to losing it. Remembering one of his own ideas that he had for her he pulled away, well as far as he could since her legs held him firm in the circle of her hips.

His voice low filled with want "sweetheart..I have an idea that will be even better than what we're doing right now, get you out of that head of yours and let you just lose yourself, are you ok with me tying you up a bit, and covering those beautiful eyes of yours? If any of it gets to be too much remember the colors."

The sound of his voice with that lower pitch combined with the description of what it sounded like he had planned sent my nerves alight and I bucked into him earning another growling moan before remembering he'd asked me a question "yea..fuck.. yes that sounds..amazing and terrifying but..I trust you Eddie..." I nodded biting my lip the images of what he could do to me continued to run rampant in my mind.

Gently stroking my cheek once more he kissed me softly, slowly before pulling away with a proud smile he couldn't be more excited to explore this with me "that's my girl.." reaching down he gently detangled my legs from his hips smirking as I lay there panting softly eyes glazed with want and desire.

Looking around the room he made a list of the things he would need to help him with his plans his eyes widened as he spotted the pants he'd been wearing when he'd been in the upside down now clean and the newer tears patched up. On said pair of jeans hung one of his favorite items he'd up til now only used for decoration, his handcuffs. They were a matching set, the other pair had been lost with his trailer. The keys even sat on a smaller ring beside the cuff.

Biting his lip he shook his head at the luck that such a treat survived all of this. Working as silently as he could he detached them from the other chains on his pants he removed the keys and set them aside carefully before setting the cuffs beside them not wanting to show them to her yet.

Grabbing his bandanna that had also miraculously made it and been cleaned he took it before spotting a washcloth on the nearby shelf and grabbing it as well. Turning his attention to the bed he saw the way my brows rose confusion and interest clear on her face. Holding out the bandanna he walked over and knelt beside me on the bed.

"Alright gorgeous lets cover those beautiful eyes of yours, remember yellow is slow and red is stop, if you can't speak then tap 3 times on me."

My heart pounding, a mix of excitement and nervousness ran rampant through my system as he covered my eyes. The sudden darkness extended my other senses and I shivered at the slight breeze as Eddie moved around the room.

The sound of chains jingled and got louder and closer before the feeling of cool metal closed around my wrists I couldn't help the shiver as I nodded eagerly to his warm voice checking in on me and telling me "if they're too tight or hurt you let me know".

His calloused hands were gentle as I felt him guide my hands above my head and set them bound there on the pillow. Eddie's soft voice was a soft whisper in my ear, "keep your hands up here out of the way like a good girl or I'll stop."

Next I felt a soft cloth on my cheek "this is to help you keep quiet my love, if you need to stop or check in you can either spit out the gag and tell me or reach down and tap on me and we'll stop."

I couldn't help the grateful smile that crossed my lips as he continuously checked in and made sure I was ok. "Don't worry love, if I need to stop I'll let you know." Opening my mouth I accepted the gag moaning into it as he had waited until just then to place a long lingering kiss along my neck and shoulder, nipping and sucking the skin.

Slowly and teasingly he continued his path of kisses down my arms then across my chest going around but avoiding my breasts delighting in how I arched towards him trying to beg for the touches I craved.

Nipping one of my hardened nipples he delighted in the strangled squeak as my hips bucked next to him on the bed. Turning his attention to the other he alternated between nips and sucks palming their generous size as he did he placed a trail of hickies along the soft flesh right down the line of my cleavage.

Moaning against my skin he continued trailing his kisses down my pale stomach he skipped over my drenched cunt entirely. Instead he continued his relentless teasing, placing kisses on my knees and ankles stroking my legs kneading the muscle there as he pulled my legs further apart to settle between them.

Moving his attention to the soft part of my inner thighs and the back of my knees he kissed and sucked a few hickies there before moving close enough to blow a warm puff of air against my drenched center.

Eddie marveled at the sight of her swollen labia and clit, her center drenched, her hips bucking into him as she begged for his touch, her thighs utterly soaked in her own slick. "Mm my beautiful girl you're so wet and it's all for me..."

Reaching out he stroked and teased his fingertips on the edges of her folds grinning as her legs tried to wrap around him to pull him closer. "My needy girl..." he purred as he continued teasing and stroking the wet flesh, finding her clit he circled it slowly grazing but not quite touching it.

Glancing up to see how she was faring he was impressed, her breasts heaved with her panting, as her mouth was in a tight line around the gag, nostrils flaring, her hands clenched the pillow, nails digging into the fabric but still they remained above her head as instructed.

Reaching up he trailed his damp fingers in slow trails like he was finger painting along my skin, up my stomach and circling her swollen nipples, down the center of my cleavage his painting turned to feather light strokes punctuated with soft scattered kisses on my chest her arms, shoulders, cheeks even forehead.

He saw her grabbing the pillow tighter, her legs wriggling trying to find a way to drag him back to where he knew she wanted him. "Does my beautiful wife need to cum? My sweet Red..do you want me to eat that incredible pussy? suck that clit? and finger fuck you until you lose your mind? Hmm" he purred as if deep in thought not driving his wife insane as he continued his teasing touches "That sounds like a wonderful idea..for tomorrow.."