Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Eddie's responding laughter vibrated between the two of us as I ran my fingers through his curls, dragging my nails across his scalp. His own hands ran through my waterfall of curls, working his way down my back his strokes slow and purposeful, memorizing every part of me. "Love you too Red..so goddamn much..your hair..." his hand clapped against my ass "this perfect ass..every part of you." I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips as his hips bucked against mine, his cock brushing against my center.

"Mmm...fuck..don't got a lot of time before I should leave.." glancing at the window I saw that it was getting light out.

He tensed up at that his eyes darkening fear reflected in them that mirrored my own. He knew that I was going to leave soon and that he should stop me but that didn't make it any easier. An idea came to mind causing a smirk to curl across his lips "alright if my Wife is going to go into the depths of Mordor I'm gonna make sure she has a damn good memory to carry with her."

My brow arched, curiosity piqued as Eddie detangled himself from my arms, propping himself over me he started with kisses along my neck and shoulders licking and sucking leaving more hickies to add to the collection.

"mmm Eddie fucking love when you do that.." my moan faded to a gasp when he moved his way down my chest, laving and teasing my breasts pulling a nipple into his mouth, his teeth grazing the tip.

The simple sensation sent electric shocks to my core my hips bucked under him as my arms tangled around him pulling him closer. His dark eyes met mine as he raked his teeth across my nipple whispering against the hardened tip "my responsive girl.." he smirked at me enjoying my flushed face as I bit my lip eagerly waiting to see what he would do next.

He continued his path of kisses leaving hickies down my chest and stomach kissing the soft flesh that I was usually embarrassed to even look at. It was like he was marking me, laying claim and I didn't mind one bit.

Stroking the curls above my center working his way down to my soaked sex as I panted digging my nails into the sheets, the anticipation was torment, I could feel his breath against me, I was so focused I almost didn't hear his question. "..huh?" I managed to mumble earning another low chuckle as he kissed my inner thigh before repeating his question, "I was saying...can you be quiet for me my beautiful Red? Don't want to wake everyone.."

It took my brain more than a few seconds to process his question and I managed a stammered reply, "I uh... sure....if...you help me.."

His arched brow and sly smirk almost finished me off as he waited for me to elaborate, purposefully being dense and I was so turned on and flustered I couldn't even get mad at him. "...cover my mouth with your hand..or gag me with your fingers...?" I squeaked out my cheeks turning a darker red as I pictured it.

As if Eddie wasn't hard as steel at this point, her request was almost the death of him. Between her pants and moans, the way her hips bucked under him and how drenched her sex already was after he'd barely done anything.

If there was one thing he couldn't resist was me having the courage to be bold and lose myself with him, especially after learning all that he did about me. Grinning he licked his lips earning another squeak from me as I watched him trail his ringed fingers down my drenched folds covering them in moisture before reaching back up and painting my lips with my own slick.

I felt like I was going to lose my mind and I couldn't bring myself to care, licking my lips I moaned at the taste, as two fingers delved into my mouth as I sucked them clean. I almost missed the sound of Eddie's praise, "such a good girl, gotta be quiet now.." I was suddenly grateful for his fingers being a makeshift gag as I gasped and whimpered as he dove face first into my sex.