Chapter 50

Chapter 50

I could've sworn I'd felt my wrist buzzing insistently but it stopped as quickly as it had started so I rolled over and burrowed into Eddie's warmth my mind still fuzzy enough to allow me to fall back asleep.

Eddie grinned drowsily, proud of himself for having figured out how to turn off the alarm without waking Red up. Stroking her curls away from her forehead he thought back to the conversation the night before, he wanted so badly to give her that fantasy. He'd never tried it before..waking someone up with sex requires a lot of trust for both parties.

Gently detangling himself from her sleeping body he carefully snuck off the bed and grabbed the condoms making sure they were nearby.

Climbing back on the bed he couldn't help but stop and stare at her, sprawled out, thighs spread just slightly, arms held up to her chest as she slept. He felt so damn lucky that she was his, that she wanted him and wanted to do this with him.

Starting at her ankles he gently stroked and teased his way up the soft flesh placing open mouthed kisses on her tattoos worshiping and sucking wet kisses up her legs gently spreading her thighs as he went.

He glanced up to see she was still sleeping, her breathing a bit heavier but her eyes wandered under their lids showing he hadn't woken her yet.

Her scent was heady and utterly intoxicating as he got closer settling one of her thighs on his shoulder so he could get in deep. He spread her labia tracing his fingers teasingly along the outsides savoring the slight shudder that spread up her sleeping body.

Inching closer he laved his tongue along her folds slowly, deftly as if he was kissing her, a soft moan left her lips as her hips rose eager for more contact. Encouraged and hopeful that he could make her cum at least once before she woke, he licked and sucked more fervently.

It wasn't long before he was unable to hold back his own panting moans, his fingers gently spreading her lips further so he could swirl his tongue around just grazing the hood of her clit and the insides of her lips before slowly fucking her with his tongue.

His other hand reached up slowly gently stroking it's way up her stomach to her chest where he cupped and teased her breasts gently running his thumb across her hardening nipples enjoying the soft breathy moan that left her lips.

Her slick was flowing easily now and he lapped it up eagerly as he kissed and sucked her clit using two fingers he slowly fucked her curling just right to graze her g-spot he grinned at the whimpered moan and slurred cry of his name as one of her hands reached down reflexively holding him to her a silent cry of more.

I felt like I was going to combust, I hadn't had a wet dream like this since before I'd met Eddie in person. I couldn't even remember the details just this heavy aching feeling, felt like my clit was going to fall off if I didn't cum soon.

Remembering the night before I focused on it hoping I could fall into that dream world and get some relief, thinking back to how amazing his cock tasted on my lips I moaned, I could almost taste him again, feel him licking and sucking my clit like he had "fuck...Eddie...so damn good..please.."

Hearing me call his name with such a wanton moan he moaned a near growl against my cunt swirling his tongue around my clit before wrapping his lips around the nub and sucking hard. His hand continued to tease and worship my breasts alternating between pinching and teasing the nipples and palming the soft flesh.

My eyes flashed open an incoherent squeaking moan left my lips as I realized I wasn't dreaming and Eddie was utterly devouring me. One of my hands was already desperately twined in his curls holding him to me as my hips bucked against his firm grip my other held the sheets as I panted and begged "gods so fucking good Eddie..fuck..please please..PLEASE Don't STOP!"