Chapter 48

Chapter 48

The near frantic whine Red gave as response was barely muffled by the cloth gagging her lips and he couldn't help the wicked grin that followed. Now that she was thoroughly and utterly lost to desire he knew this would be a perfect thing to try.

Reaching out he undid the blindfold and his breath caught by how large and pleasure-blown her pupils were, removing the gag as well he delighted in her questioning whimper. "We're going to use something else to keep you quiet. Are you familiar with a 69?"

The way my eyes widened even further at the thought, I was so utterly desperate, I bit my lip my voice was utterly filled with want "yes..gods yes please Eddie.."

Pleasantly surprised by my eagerness he went to undo the cuffs but I stopped him shaking my head "..keep em on..if that's ok?"

Those words nearly made him lose it, the thoughts that Red enjoyed being bound and chained by him ran rampant and he barely managed to work with her to get into position explaining as he did "it'l be easier for you on top, trust me..you're not going to smother me..not in a way I don't want.."

I nodded as he helped me move to straddle his head, my knees braced on either side of him, I licked my lips seeing his cock standing proudly before me, swollen and bobbing it tempted me eager for my touch.

Easing myself forward on the limited length of chain between my hands I enjoyed the shiver that ran through the muscles across his chest from the feeling of the cold metal grazing his pale tattooed skin.

As I leaned forward I captured the leaking tip in my mouth I moaned both at the taste and because he took that moment to pull my hips closer so that my cunt was utterly at his mercy resting on his face.

I felt his breath heavy against my dripping slit and I moaned in reply around his length bobbing slowly using my cuffed hands to spread the saliva down as I stroked and sucked him deeply into my throat.

Once more at the mercy of Red's mouth on his cock Eddie was reminded just how incredible she was at that for anyoneand not just someone with less experience.

Clinging to what was left of his pleasure drunk mind he fought hard to keep from bucking his hips into her and frantically turned his attention to her dripping center.

Licking and sucking he laved his tongue along my folds delighting as I bucked and ground my clit against his chin desperate for more friction. Grabbing my thighs he gently eased my hips up enough to fit his hand under them before pulling me closer.

Now having the use of his fingers he alternated between thrust his fingers and tongue as as deep as he could inside my core his own hips bucking slightly against his will under me as my moans vibrated around his cock as I sucked and laved along it's length. His fingers then circled my clit spreading the slick there as he rubbed and gently teased it continuing to fuck my center with his tongue.

It wasn't long before I cried a broken moan, muffled around his cock and he was drenched with my cum as I continued to squirt soaking his face.

I moaned and panted around him my bobbing having slowed while I rode out the orgasm, trying to breathe through my nose as my body trembled atop him the vibration of moans combined with the feel of cold metal on his legs as I clenched and grabbed his thigh riding out the high the full body orgasm gave.

The feeling of Red's nails digging into his flesh as she took the remainder of his length down her throat and laved it with her tongue. She was still moaning and whimpering around him as she rode out her pleasure; The heady combination pushed him to follow her over the edge and he fell into the abyss of pleasure he'd been circling right alongside her.