Chapter 80

Chapter 80

The both of us stayed frozen in that moment tense like a bowstring clinging to one another panting into the kiss, riding the waves of pleasure for what felt like an eternity. It was like our own little bubble, just the two of us connected in so many ways, safe and loved in this moment.

Eventually it was as if the clock started ticking again, the sounds of the rest of the cabin cut through the comfortable haze of pleasure and I blinked, dazedly remembering where I was. We'd both gone limp melting into one another, our foreheads touching as my arms pulled Eddie as close as I could with what little energy I had left.

His warm voice cut through the silence as his arms responded in kind hugging me tightly "love you Red..so much.." I beamed, a warm smile crossing my lips as tingles ran down my spine hearing the words I never tired of, tilting my head up I nuzzled my nose against his "mhm gods love you too Eddie..so fucking much."

Cuddling closer I burrowed into the crook of his neck with a blissful sigh craving his warmth, closeness..wanting to bury myself in this moment, the warm hum of the orgasms still tingling across my skin the both of us shivered as we cooled off as the sweat dried on our skin.

Eddie chuckled softly at the feeling of Red wrapping herself even more closely around him, he understood the desire. With all of the uncertainty outside of this room, this bubble was paradise, the safety of being held by Red, holding her in return, he wanted nothing more than to stay here in this moment with her. As much as he wanted to meet Jin and love her and as much as he cared for the others he craved this moment. He wanted to stay in this safety and security, a love and acceptance he'd never felt before, it was different even than how he felt for his Uncle Wayne.

Before long the both of our bodies complained about our empty stomachs and the chill in the air, the both of us clearly in need of another shower and some food Eddie pouted against my shoulder "we gotta leave our little nest don't we.."

Grinning at the clear disappointment in his voice I nodded softly, placing open mouthed kisses against his neck as a thought came to mind "..know what I wish we had?"

Nibbling along my shoulder savoring as I eagerly leaned into his touch he hummed curiously in reply and I shivered at the tickling sensation giggling at his antics.

"Wish we had bath robes..like either the big fluffy kind or a nice Japanese Yukata not sure if you've seen those they're a type of silk robe, they are so comfy and we could wear that to the bathroom instead of getting dressed and then undressed.."

Nodding into my skin Eddie enjoyed the mental image of the two of us in cozy fluffy bathrobes, placing open mouthed kisses on the blossoming hickies along my neck and shoulders, he couldn't quite picture the Japanese robes but they sounded nice too "mm...sure you'd look beautiful in either of them especially since you'd be wearing nothing else underneath..." nipping his shoulder in reply my cheeks flushed "see you keep that up and mm kissing my neck like that.. and we're never leaving this room"

Pulling Red tighter into his arms Eddie sighed knowing even if he wanted to, he couldn't keep the both of them locked up in here. Scooping her up in his arms he lifted her off of his lap and withdrew from her heat drawing a sigh from the both of them at the separation. Setting her on the bed beside him he disposed of the condom and glanced around the room for clothes for the both of them.

Moving to stand up, taking his time and going slowly more than a few muscles complaining as he did, he stumbled a few times before managing to get some clothes for the both of them, and handed a set to Red quirking his brow at the sight of her hand covering her mouth barely stifling the giggles from watching him walk around looking like a newborn calf.