Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Remembering her apology he sighed turning to kiss her neck and shoulder, he noticed that she had a habit of apologizing for everything that she didn't need to apologize for. "You don't have to be sorry sweetheart..this time is ours, to just be us..to be together. Nobody decides what we do right now but us."

I couldn't stop the smile that crossed my lips as I nuzzled closer in his neck kissing and nipping humming against his skin "mmm I really do love having our own little bubble..and you wanna know what I'd love to do?"

He could hear that lilt in my voice, running his hands down my back and clapping his palm on my ass..he loved that sound "and what would that be?"

A squeaking moan escaped my lips at the slap and I nipped his ear lobe "I want you to fuck me from behind..while you hold me.."

The first thought that came to Eddie's mind brought his earlier arousal back painfully quick but he wanted to clarify before he did anything. "Do you mean..anal or..?"

The noise that left my throat was the perfect combination of shock and arousal as my heart pounded in my chest, Eddie was quick to stroke my back and tighten his arms around me.."Hey...easy ..sweetheart..we don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with.."

I sputtered still trying to regain control of my racing mind and screaming libido as he just tossed one of my kinks out like it was nothing. Taking several calming breaths I shook my head and decided to just say it and be done with it. "Ok..well...fuck...so...no I uh didn't mean that..this time..I've...uh..I've never had a ...I uh..really..like the idea of but never had that..cause of stomach issues..and..it's such a taboo...old Roman Catholic ways creeping in stupid religious trauma.."

Eddie's brows rose, he had not expected that reaction at all. The fact that she viewed anal as something taboo and shameful for her to like, even as accepting as she was, but bdsm wasn't a taboo...stupid religious trauma indeed.

He could tell by the way she stuttered and stumbled clearly excited if not nervous, that she most likely has someexperience with anal if not having tried it with another person.

Hugging her gently he ran his hands through her curls, "so sorry that you had to deal with that shit..religious trauma is terrible...making you feel shame for being who you are and liking what you like." His muscles tensed, his voice raw as he remembered those stupid bible thumping teens like Jason knowing that propagated that crap and hunting people down for being different.

Realizing he didn't want to take that anger out on her he softened his voice stroking her back and holding her close. "Such bullshit..I hope you know that theres nothing wrong with liking anything that you like... you know that I would never judge you for that..."

I nodded pulling back to look into his beautiful brown eyes, concern still shining there, I couldn't be more grateful for how supportive he was. I'd felt his anger however brief as he thought of my words, knowing his horrible experiences with religious assholes I wasn't surprised.

Knowing it would take his mind off of those darker times I leaned in capturing his lips with mine delighting as his moans echoed my own. I gasped into the kiss at how quickly his arms tangled around me pulling me up so that I laid across him feeling his erection hard against my belly.

Pulling away with a bliss filled sigh, "thank you..you really are the best husband I..we could ever want..now someday i'd love your help to explore anal..find some ways to make it happen..because I want to..with you, I want to explore all of the things..between you and I and Jin...all the things. But for now? Right now..I'd really love for you to fuck me..please... " I ground against him my words fading to a moan as the tip of his cock grazed my heat.

Eddie had no intentions of making either of us wait any longer, remembering the position I'd asked about earlier he leaned in to whisper a soft command in my ear "roll over.."

Those simple words sent shocks of pleasure straight to my core as I nodded leaning in close to nip his shoulder enjoying the surprised moan and way his eyes darkened before rolling away from him on the bed my heart racing in anticipation.

The sound of the condom wrapper being torn open sent shivers down my spine. I felt Eddie wrapping himself around me from behind and hummed tilting my head back my arms reaching over my head to tangle in his curls, to nuzzle into him and close the distance between us.

Eddie would never get tired of this side of Red, when desire took over and she'd lose herself in each moment she was so responsive. Her soft skin was heaven against him he couldn't help grinding up along her ass as he curled his arms around her reaching down to her sex teasing and stroking as he kissed and nipped his way along her neck savoring the whimpers and moans as she arched into every touch

His two fingers curled into my cunt as his thumb circled the barest edge of my sensitive clit, it was beautiful torment, my nails grazed his scalp as I moaned breathless in his ear "fuck...so good Eddie..please..fuck me..need you inside.."

Basking in each begging cry he nipped and sucked harder on my neck before growling out "tell me...how bad does my girl need it...beg for my cock.."

The feel of his teeth on my neck combined with how close and yet too far his fingers teased and grazed my clit I was frantic, then his command that I beg for it? I didn't stand a chance and he knew it. "Please...Eddie, please fuck me...please I need you..my dungeon master.." I whimpered that last bit as he finally rubbed and teased my clit before purring out "Anything for my good girl.."

My eyes widened as I felt him curl around me and eased my legs apart, I finally felt his length drag along my cunt before thrusting slowly inside stretching me, a low moan escaped my lips as I arched further back in his arms trying to move my hips to encourage him but his other arm had wrapped around my middle holding me still.

Reaching down with one hand I grabbed his forearm nails grazing his arms as I writhed leaning my head back I panted between kisses along his neck and ear, my other hand still buried in his curls tugging them slightly desperate to urge him on, for any release as I hover on this edge of bliss he seems to be determined to keep me on.

Between the way her cunt is clenching him like a vice as he slowly eases himself inside, the slight wriggle of her hips even as he held her tight, her grip on his wrist, hand tugging his curls this way and that, nails grazing his scalp, the way she panted and moaned into his neck he is lost in her. He loves that he's able to bring her to this point where she is so frantic and desperate for him. Leaning forward to nip her shoulder he savors the broken moan that escapes her lips, "that's my girl.. so beautiful...so completely lost on my cock..going to fuck you so good now"

Pulling back until he was almost entirely out of her he thrust back in until he bottomed out savoring the breathless moan that escaped her lips he built up a rhythm, "so tight..so wet..not gonna last long" each word punctuated by a snap of his hips as he ground against her ass.

I was utterly lost to the push and pull of him pounding into me, he was reaching parts of my sex I never thought possible, even with a good vibrator. The feeling of him hot and full stretching me open, his fingers still rubbing and teasing my clit sent my nerves into overdrive and my orgasm crashed over me before I realized it. A desperate cry of "fuck.. Eddie!!" As my body tensed up my hands held on to him for dear life as I rode out the waves of pleasure that ran rampant.

The strangled cry of his name on Red's lips combined with the way every part of her clung to him pushed him over the edge following behind her his hips bucked against hers, he braced his hand at her waist as he ground into her riding out the high his own orgasm, his voice a near growl "yes..so fucking good my Red..cum for me..."

It was something else entirely to get to come inside of her, even with the condom on it was incredible feeling her clench and squeeze him dry as she trembled in his arms riding out the aftershocks.