Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Eddie helped me up gently shoving me towards the bedroom clearly leaving no room for second guesses. "Come on my Dungeon Mistress..you need some rest.." at my sputtering he retorted,

"And if you think I'm not coming with you then you must've lost some brain cells with that spell of yours..come on lets get you comfortable"

Shaking my head I giggled at him as he all but parade marched me into the bedroom that we shared and shut the door. Getting closer to the bed I remembered something that I'd said earlier, patting the end of the bed I crooked my finger at Eddie. "I've got a question for you.."

Eddie's brow furrowed as he nodded sitting beside her. His heart raced as he wondered what she'd wanted to ask him.

Reaching over I held his hand in my own as I asked "it's a strange question especially as close as you and I have been this week.. but, exactly how old are you?"

Shaking his head he laughed, the two shared a bed and nearly had sex..they knew each other so well but she didn't know how old he was. Looking over he cupped her jaw running his thumb across her cheek as he spoke, "20..."

Blinking I giggled feeling like such an old lady all the sudden, sure I knew plenty of couples that had a larger age gap and it wasn't that uncommon of an age gap but still. Still curious I kissed the pad of his thumb smiling as his fingers stroked my cheek before asking "so when's your birthday? I know it seems odd to ask.. especially with everything we've been through already..but that info wasn't available before and I've always been curious."

Shrugging nervously, old habits coming back as he answered defensively, "it's August 17th...why's it matter? You planning to throw me a party?"

Rolling my eyes I shook my head, standing slowly I pulled him up with me backing him towards the edge of the end of the bed and then pushed him backwards. Straddling his hips I leaned forward kissing his nose, cheeks and finally his lips until he was panting beneath me. "Maybe I do want to throw you a party damnit, is that so bad?"

Sighing I shook my head at him "When are you going to realize that you matter? That I loveyou and want to know you, all about you?"

His hands circled my hips thumbs cool against my waist as he rubbed the exposed skin between the pants and t-shirt. He shook his head at himself more than anything. Finding his voice, "..love you too Red, shit..I was afraid you were going to say you had second thoughts, that maybe I'm too young for you..I know you were saying how young the others are earlier.."

Shaking my head fervently I poked his nose with a "boop"

"nope, not gonna lie the age gap is there but I don't even feel my age 90% of the time let alone remember it" you added under your breath "...aside from aches and pains and trauma I still feel like a dumb kid... I do worry that you'll wish I was a teenager with a young tight body someday.. but that's my brain.."

Eddie sighed he knew how doubts and your own thoughts can be assholes. Between the trauma of the last week and being an outcast for so long, he knew.

Hearing Red refer to herself with a less than ideal body hit him hard though, sure he's a guy and a pair of tits on a tight body paired with a round ass is hot. But he had been stunned by her looks as soon as she fell into his life.

She wasn't a young teenager, she was a curvaceous and fiery woman. Voluptuous curves, soft skin and long fiery hair, legs for days and a sharp mind and personality to match.

Now if he was being honest with himself he struggled with his own looks and feeling like a freak so he couldn't say shit to Red for being self conscious.