Chapter 90

Chapter 90

A smirk crossed my lips as I nodded "I will. Maybe if he gets a bad roll in our D&D campaign you can give him a gimme"

Eddie's brow arched as he drawled "that's a pretty big favor.. I thought you saw me play D&D before.."

Giggling I wobbled my head from side to side biting my lip "that's fair, you are pretty ruthless when it comes to being a DM"

He was quick to retort his voice a near purr in my ear as his hands teased their way up my side "a DM, huh? Why don't you call me What I Am?"

My cheeks flamed and breath caught as his teeth nipped the rim of my ear his breath hot against my neck as I whispered teasingly "what...you want me to call you My Dungeon Master?"

Eddie's near growl of want at hearing his favorite title was barely muffled against my skin as his lips continued their teasing path down my neck to my throat, I bit my lip trying to hold back my moans as I arched into his touch whimpering "Fuck..that feels so good baby.."

"Is this you resting? No wonder you're still exhausted."

Steve's voice cut through the moment and had the both of us nearly jumping out of our skin.

"Goddamnit Steve! How the fuck do you guys keep opening that damn door like ninjas!" My cheeks flamed as I sat up in Eddie's lap, my hand coming up to cover my face as I narrowed my eyes at Steve, my focus split as Eddie's excitement was undeniable beneath me, he held me close his hips rocked teasingly against my backside as a reminder.

I fought the urge to grind back against him as he wrapped himself around me, his chin rested on my shoulder, a smirk across his lips as the both of us watched Steve who leaned against the doorway his brow arched as he looked between the two of us. "Maybe if you weren't so busy you would've heard the door?"

I bit your lip and sighed rolling my eyes, "For once I'm not gonna apologize for shit. Especially not after earlier."

Steve shook his head holding up his hands in surrender as he moved to sit on the couch diagonally from the both of us, his expression softening realizing he may have hit a nerve with his teasing. "Hey. Easy, Red..I'm on your side. I came in to check on you two, to make sure you were ok. You don't have to apologize for anything."

Glancing back at the cabin door his thoughts drifted back towards the venom Lucas had spouted earlier as he once more focused on Eddie and I, "Just hope you know Lucas is full of shit. He's currently being forced to gather and chop up firewood. Wayne, Hop, Joyce and the others are making sure he gets all that bullshit out of his system before he comes back inside." He added with a smile "I offered to kick his ass but Joyce wouldn't have it."

I couldn't help the way my heart skipped a beat hearing how everyone worked together to defend me and teach Lucas a lesson. Smirking I noticed how Eddie's hands wove tightly with my own, a mix of slight possessiveness clearly reminding Steve of their relationship and offering support knowing that the mention of Lucas brought back those same bad feelings.

Squeezing our joined hands I tilted my head back nuzzling my cheek against Eddie's before detangling one hand from his and reaching over and taking Steve's hand in my own "Thank you for checking in on us, I'm feeling better as far as that mess earlier is concerned. Still a bit tired but I'll be fine. It's so sweet of everyone to deal with Lucas like this, I don't want him to suffer..much. But some good physical labor sounds like a fair way to get rid of that rage instead of yelling at me."