Chapter Twenty-Eight: Eunbi

"Eunbi ya!"

Eunbi lifted her head. She eyed the pair of students approaching her. Her resting frown slowly turned to a smile as she waved toward her former classmates.

"What are you two doing here?" Eunbi asked softly.

"Thought we'd visit our old friend." Ji Hoon smiled.

Eunbi closed her book. She placed it in her backpack while the two academy students sat next to her.

"Shouldn't you be studying at the academy?"

"Studying is boring!" Ji Hoon exclaimed, "There's nothing interesting to study."

"I'm sure there's something." Eunbi reasoned.

"Nothing!!"

"What about training?" The student questioned. "You talked about training one time."

Ji Hoon placed his hand on his hip, "I'd rather hang out with you."

Wonyoung nodded in affirmation, drawing a larger smile onto the woman's face. Eunbi sat her backpack between her legs before turning to Ji Hoon.

"What do you want to do then?"

"How about we go swimming in your pool?" Ji Hoon grinned. "The weather's just right and it has been a while."

"I like that idea." Wonyoung nodded, "I just bought a two-piece recently."

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, "Swimming...?"

"It'll help us get your face out of the books." Wonyoung giggled.

Eunbi sighed. She nodded reluctantly before moving to her feet.

"Fine. Let's go swimming in my pool."

Ji Hoon pumped his fist in the air, "That's the spirit! I'm going to stop by somewhere before we head to your place, Eun."

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, "Where are you going?"

"To visit Nari."

Eunbi leaned from behind the tree. She squinted at Ji Hoon's towering figure in the distance. He casted a large shadow on the grass as his platinum blonde hair swayed in the soft summer breeze--like a lone shrub.

She couldn't quite see his face, but she felt the tears coating his eyes.

"He knows we're here, you know."

Eunbi whisked her head around, "He does?! He didn't turn around the entire walk here though... We even said we'd go ahead of him."

"He just knows." Wonyoung shrugged.

The tall bunny emerged from behind the tree. She happily skipped next to Ji Hoon, slinging her arm around his, prompting Eunbi to follow.

"It's crazy how time flies." Ji Hoon remarked. "It's already almost been a year."

"Do you still feel guilty?" Wonyoung frowned.

"Yeah..."

Eunbi reached behind Ji Hoon's back, patting the soft material of his uniform.

"I'm sure she doesn't hold it against you."

"And if she does?" Ji Hoon asked softly.

"AH." Wonyoung sighed, "You're souring the mood."

She tugged at Ji Hoon's arm, pulling him away from the grave.

"Let's go swimming already!! You're disturbing her rest."

The three teens entered Eunbi's home with Ji Hoon branching off to the guest room. He emerged in a pair of swim trunks, catching both Eunbi and Wonyoung's eyes.